Chapter 1

"GO HOME MEREDITH. GO HOME"

Three hours later

11:30 PM

Meredith was drunk, her thoughts swirled round her head like a swirling haze of different colours. She felt fuzzy. She was sat slumped on a stool at Joe's, she had been for hours. Her tab was pretty expensive at this point but she was too far gone to care.

Meredith chucked back another drink before standing, wobbling and falling down. The floor was cold and sticky. Drunk peoples spilt remains of alcohol stuck to the floor like a acarpet. Her jeans were soaked and stuck to her skin like glue. She giggled to herself loudly as she sat in a crumpled heap on the floor.

She didn't know why she was giggling, she was miserable. Depressed. Lost.

She knew Derek was hurting but that didn't give him the right. She opened her heart to him and he dismissed her.

Quitting, running, hiding. Pfft. That was the old Meredith. She was different now, or so she thought.

She frowned. Stupid Derek.

"Meredith?" Joe laughed, extending a hand out to help her up. Maybe she could sleep with Joe. No. Wait. He's gay.

"Thanks" she mumbled drunkly, a silly smile on her face. "Can I get another Tequila?" She asked, a smug smile on her face. She wobbled on the spot, unable to stand still.

Joe laughed to himself "ah I think you've had enough" he smiled.

He helped Meredith towards the door and waited with her till her cab arrived. As Meredith stood outside in the rain she felt her head getting fuzzier and fuzzier. She couldn't think properly.

She frowned. Stupid tequila.

12:00PM

Meredith got into the taxi Joe had called earlier, siting she giggled to herself again.

The taxi driver was silent, looking in the rear view mirror he ogled at Merediths chest that poked out of her shirt. His eyes were hungry, like a starved puppy.

The world was completely blurry to the very drunk Meredith, she was completely unaware of the fact that the taxi driver had turned down an alleyway.

The car came to a halt, startling Meredith out of her thoughts. This wasn't her house. She looked around panicked, her mind racing, thinking, of what she could do.

The alleyway was dark. Meredith didn't see his face as he opened the passenger door and climbed in, she didn't see his hands as they pulled off her clothes and she didn't see his belt being thrown to the floor. She heard him though, she heard his grunts and his moans and he felt his hot breath all over. He kissed and sucked on her exposed skin, slobbering as if she were a piece of meat.

Although Meredith wasn't completely aware of what was happening to her, she knew it was bad. She whimpered. A sudden pain shot through her as he pushed himself inside of her. He was aggressive, and he dig his nails into her arms as he pushed her so she was lying down in the back of the car.

"Stop" she whispered "I- I don't want this". The taxi driver laughed, his sweat dripped onto Merediths forehead.

"I don't care" he grunted. He licked his lips that were salty with Merediths tears. "Now shut up" he demanded.

Meredith couldn't stop crying, her face was drenched with tears and her breathing was so odd and erratic. The taxi driver grabbed her by the throat and demanded that she stop, she couldn't.

Before Meredith had time to catch a breath she felt herself gagging on his penis, he shoved it in to her mouth as far as it would go causing Meredith to splutter.