New Room Mate CH 3 - Lemon

been two weeks since you founded Law he was getting use to new things. Even showering once in while he did not like getting wet. But you told him he needed be clean so he don't get stinky or sick. One day you was talking a shower that when Law decided to peek on you for the first you notices a pair of golden eyes staring at you. You blushed as Law titled his head he removed his clothes also you blushed deeper. 'W-W-What are you d-d-doing?!" In confuse voice as Law gotten into the shower with you. He stared at you for moment before poking your chest you blushed. "You never seen a women before?" You asked.

"N-No..." He answer before staring at your pussy to him your different then he was.  "Silly bunny. Let me wash you at least" You put some shampoo in your hand then started washing his hair. He was enjoying you washing him as you washed his back you notices his dick was getting hard you blushed. He was getting turned on by you washing him he leans into your body. You started to breath heavy this was new to you also. "Mate?" He said staring at you.

You blinked. "Mate?" You asked in confuse voice. "Yes be my mate." He pinned you to the shower wall as he started rubbing himself on you. His hard cock was rubbing against your wet pussy. You can't but moan.  He sild his cock into your wet pussy as you let out a painful scream you was virgin now he taken you. "I'm going be fine.. I'm just a virgin..." You answer him with his confuse and sad look on his face. "Virgin?" He asked. "Hehe your cute Law! A virgin is someone that never had sex before." He blushed at the answer.

It's was long before he was pounding you with his god speed. Making you seeing stars with ever trust he was doing. "LAW!" You scream and moan his name he did the same he was getting close his cock twitched inside your tight walls. "I'm going cum!" As you cum all over his cock he cum inside of you he removed himself from you as he kissed you on the lips. As you helped him out of the shower your legs felt like jelly from him taking you. As you dressed yourself Law did the same with some new clothes he bought with him.

Three weeks later

You sitting in your class listening to you teacher as the bell ringed you pick up your stuff. You notices Nami and Robin walking over to you. "Hey Y/N. Let hang out for while." Nami asked as you nodded heading to a nearby cafe to have some snacks. "So how is Law?" Nami asked Robin knew about Law from Nami. "He doing great. He still getting use this. He wants follow me everywhere." You decided to keep the whole mate thing to yourself. As Nami smiled. "I'm glad he doing alright. Oh there was more of those bunny people." Nami said. "There is More?!" You was shocked.

"Yes, There is. Some of the haunter founded a strawhat one and red head one also." Robin explained you frowned you just hope they're not doing painful experiments on them. "The world government had taken them.." This was your fear now you gripped your coffee cup. "That horrible!" You was scared for Law now you did not want him being taken away from you after he fallen for you. "Don't worried, We're not going tell anyone about Law, Y/N" Robin explained you smiled at your friends.

As you returned home you notices the front door was open. "Law?" You called out your worse fear just set in. You ran inside the house as you notices Law with another naked bunny with a strawhat he was deeply wounded and bleeding. 'He look like the strawhat bunny that Nami and Robin was talking about.. Did he ran away?!' As Luffy notices you. "You must be Tra-guy's friend!  My name is Luffy!" As the other raven haired bunny was more talkable then Law was.

"I'm, My name is Y/N.. Let me help you with your wounds... Maybe some clothes.." You did not understand why Bunny people come to her naked. As you head into the bathroom to grabs the first aid kit you notices a sleeping bunny with a cowboy hat at least he was clothes. You blinked as he woke up staring at you. "OH! I'm sorry! I did not mean to fall asleep in your tub! Have you seen my brother?" He asked. "Your brother? You mean Law or Luffy?" You asked. "Luffy! He must be here!" The bunny man jumped out of the tub as he heads into the living room.

"Luffy? Where your clothes!" Ace shouted at him "Oh.. I forgot about them!" He blushed as Law sook his head. "Y/N Mine.." Both Ace and Luffy stared at Law who just claimed you. You returned with the first aid kit as you walked over to Luffy who was shouting at Law who was claimed you as his mate. "Tra-Guy! You can't fall in love with a human!" Luffy was worried. "Why can't he?" You asked as you helped Luffy with his wounds.