Clan's Secret - CH 5

A/N: Hello to all my readers! Sorry I haven't been here! I have been too busy with life for the past year. I hope I'll return with updates on my stories. Not just this one my other ones.

Once Ace drags Law away from you and heads to Law's room to dress him up in clothes. This left you with Shanks and Mihawk. Two guys stared at you as you sat down on one of the stools. "Let me get this right. Law is the first bunny person to fall in love with a human?" You asked as Shanks nodded his head. "That right Y/N. Many of us don't go outside this place. Law just left one day." He explained you wonder if Law has gotten tired of this place or something. As Law returned in clothes he climbed into your lap and then hugged you. "Mine!" You blushed at Law being cute again.

"He going be a handful." Ace muttered with a frown. "Listen Y/N,. You can't go around telling anyone about this place or our clan" Mihawk explained. You stared at Mihawk as Law was giving you more love marks on your neck. "Damn it Law! Stop doing that in public!" Ace snapped at him Law glared at Ace then smirked. "Ace is just jealous of me. I have a mate he don --" That when Ace and Law got into a fight again. You sighed before shaking your head at the two guys. "Why me?" You asked yourself then Mihawk grabs both guys away from each other again.

~Two weeks later~

You sat in your class listening to the teacher about today's project. It was about the human heart you blinked. Does she remember that Law wanted to become a doctor how can he study? Dose he has books or something? You did not know what to think as the bell rang that was your last class of the day/. You exited the classroom as you met with Nami and Robin. "What wrong?" You asked. as Robin's hand, you the newspaper on the front page was a story about Bunny people who were coming to the human town and sealing things. "T-This is a lie!" You did not want to believe that this was true. "Y/N, It's get's worst. Law has been taken away." You dropped the paper on the ground. 

"I-I haven't told anyone!" You were shocked by this you wanted to save your lover. "Calm down Y/N. Ace and Luffy are friends of ours. They believe you have been followed by a hunter." Robin explained this made you angry. "Don't worry, We'll save your bunny boy~" Nami teased the bunny boy. You blushed and then stared at her. "How?" You asked. "We have an ex-hunter as a friend. His name is Zoro. He can help us!" Nami smirked. You wonder if this Zoro person can be truthed you wanted to save Law. "Not only Zoro. We have another ally. Luffy and Ace's brother Sabo. He closes to the two guys like brothers." Robin explained.

"Where are we meeting at?" You asked. "At the park at 9 PM." Nami give you a map of where to meet everyone.