Chapter 12

~Ashley's POV~

"Ashley!" I flinched and turned around to see a furious looking Carter. Oh no Carter and Josh at the same place same time this screams bad news.....

"Oh my God Carter you scared the living shit out of me" l say placing a hand on my heart he clearly did scare me.

"What are you doing here with him?" He says his face filled with disgust.

" In case you have failed to notice she goes to school here and so do l now if you excuse us" Josh says and l snort while earning a look of disappointment from Carter now l feel like Alex's ghost has possessed him.

"Yeah Carter you should go to class or else you will be late" l say while trying to get out of their before these two who were now fighting with eyes start fighting with hands and legs.

"I will walk you and l believe you owe me an explanation" Carter says and l frown in confusing. I owe him an explanation? What- why?

"No need l am walking her and she owes you nothing except few punches and kicks" Josh says and l bite my lips to contain myself from laughing.

He swings his arm around me and l shove it away " You are seriously can't walk without gathering all the unwanted attention can you?" I say as l shove his arm away again for the third time. "We are supposed to take things slow" l say and glare at him.

"Baby you know you broke the rule after kissing me like that" he whispers into ears making chills run down my body but l slap his arm and glare at him.

"God woman you are so vicious is a man not allowed to even make a joke?" He says and l walk faster showing that now l am mad. Hey l am allowed to act moody with the guy after all he's supposed to take all my shit from now on.

"Hey hey wait up l am sorry" he says while pacing behind me " lts not my fault l can't keep my hands off you" he says after finally catching up with me and again swinging his arm around me." You look really sexy you know" he says giving an innocent sparkly eyed smile.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah and what are we going to say to people who are staring at us?" I say while glaring at him.

"That you fell off your bike and need support to walk" he says and smiles at me innocently. His fucking breathtaking smile.

"You are clearly not giving me support by putting all your weight on me" l state the obvious.

"How about we fell off together?" He says smiling innocently.

"You are not going to remove your hand are you?" I ask him now smiling at his foolishness as well.

"Nope" he said popping the p.

"Ashley!" Selena shrieks as she sees me with Josh and his arm wrapped around me. Yeah my memory isn't too bad l remember her from the party.

"Selena hi?" I say but it came out more like a question.

"What are you doing with my boyfriend?"
She says and l widen my eyes in shock and then l look at Josh and then again at Selena her what?

Oh fuck no. Don't tell me he's like one of those guys with multiple girlfriends. I try to get away from Josh and get out of his grip and try to storm off but Josh grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

"Hell no we are not doing this again and she's not my girlfriend and also stop jumping into conclusions" Josh says while his grip on my wrist stays firm and Selena looks like she's going to eat us both whole.

"Yes l am" she says and rolls her eyes and flips her hair what is she doing? Who is going to tell her its not a runway fashion show why is she flipping her hair like that?