chapter 1: am i in an anime?

Y/n's POV:

My adoptive mom comes into my room.

Touka: make sure you don't do anything stupid while we're gone okay Y/n?

Y/n: yeah yeah I get it mom!

I turn on an episode of dr. stone and watch, I feel myself getting kinda sleepy, I try to stay up, but after I blink my eyes a few times I'm no longer sleepy but I am in a different place.

Y/n: did someone drug me?

???: I have bestowed upon you the ultimate weapon of death, soul flames.

Y/n: who are you?

No answer. I open the door to this apartment and see that I'm in the capital from akame ga kill.

Y/n: I'm in hell!

I walk for a short while and come across the crowned prince of douchbag himself, Ogre. I walk straight past him and one of his guards grabs me.

Y/n: let go before you get hurt!

Guard: what was that maggot.

Y/n: I guess you'll be my first meal then!

My kakugan activate and he starts to cower in fear. Then I release my Kagune, and stab him multiple times, killing him. I look at Ogre.

Y/n: hay chef, tell me, what's one thousand minus seven?

Ogre: you've got balls kid.

Y/n: killing you would mess with the stability of this world, so I'm sorry but feel free to come at me another day.

I walk until it's night, and see Tatsumi curled up, I walk up to him.

Y/n: let me guess. Busty babe stole your money.

Tatsumi: yep.

Then a carage pulls up.

Y/n under your breath: fuck.

Aria: you two look like you need some place to stay.

I've just spotted my first pray.

Y/n: sure.

Guard: lady Aria has a thing for helping people in need.

Tatsumi: what could go wrong.

We get in the carage.

Aria: so, introduce yourselves.

Y/n: I'm Y/n L/n, or if you go by my adoptive parents, Y/n Kaneki.

Tatsumi: I'm Tatsumi.

Aria under her breath: if he has a family name then we can't do anything to him.

Y/n: what was that, I couldn't hear you over all the corruption.

I have a smug smirk on my face.

As we arrive at her mansion they give us food.

Y/n: sorry, I'm on a strict diet.

Then they lead us to our rooms. I don't sleep that night, the next day we're out shopping with Aria.

Y/n: I'm sorry Aria I have to go talk to the minister, I'll be back tonight.

I walk to a location where I knew I'd find Lione, I see her at the bar, and sit next to her.

Bartender: what can I get you sir.

Y/n: just a Coffee please, thanks.

I lean over to Lione.

Y/n whispering: can you get me into night raid?

She looks surprised.

Lione: how did you know?

Y/n: let's just say I can read your thoughts, you're debating whether or not to go on tonight's mission, right?

Lione: yeah I am

Y/n: when the enemy is before you, fight, even if it costs you your life. One of my mentors always used to say that, Amon, great guy really.

Lione: do you actually have killing experience.

Y/n: 2,000,000 kills, all high ranking officials of dictators and tyrants.

Lione: really, the world is way bigger then I thought.

Y/n: no shit sherlock

Lione: I'll talk to the boss.

Y/n: you do that.

By the time I get to the mansion it's almost time for the assassination, I see the mom walk out of the shed.

Y/n: whatcha got in there, your victims.

Aria's mom: no no nothing like that!

Y/n: I'm gunna sleep outside tonight, alright, it's just such a beautiful Night... for a Raid.

As I say that Night Raid shows up, then I release my Kagune.

(^^^Like this one^^^)

Y/n: now time to die!

I slash her at least 20 times then she drops dead, I give a thumbs up to Lione

A few minutes later I catch a glimpse of Tatsumi running to the shed as I bend down and start eating my pray. As I approach the shed I see the doors open and Tatsumi gets angry.

Y/n: hay lione, keep an eye on him I've got some more people to devour.

As I'm eating a guard Tatsumi slashes aria.

Y/n: ah nothing beats the taste of a human liver drenched in alcohol, poor guy probably didn't even have 4 months to live, I could taste the cancer.

Akame approaches me.

Akame: are you the one who killed 17 of the 18 guards?

Y/n: yes I am.

'Oh My FUCKING GOD, SHE'S EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON!!'

Leone: are you okay mister natural born killer?

Y/n: yeah I'm fine *under breath* just like her body.

Akame: I heard that. Just come with us!

Y/n: You've got it!

We walk back to the rest of night raid and we head off.

(End of chapter)