CHAPTER 1

Dahyun is busy making her homework since she was now working as a thief.  Dahyun put her pen down and noticed the phone she stole earlier. She examine the phone and checked the photos from her gallery. "What a rich girl." Dahyun stared at the girl's face.

After a few minutes, Dahyun decided to stay awake for a whole night. "I'm tired." Dahyun said as she removed her graded eyeglasses. She checked the time and it's already 1 in the morning. Dahyun's eyes became heavy as she decided to sleep from her table.

-

*RING RING* A sound of a alarm clock wakes Dahyun up. She really wants to sleep more but the clock says no. She checked the time as her eyes widen up. "SHIT I'M LATE!!" Dahyun hurried up and forgot her homeworks because she's in hurry. She quickly grabbed the phone she stole and ran up through her door.

She arrived at her destination. The JYPU. She was running knowing that she's pretty late until she saw a three girls standing on the classroom door. "Oh, hey! What's up FOUR EYES. Glad that you make it on time." The three girls slowly approaching Dahyun.

"So...where's my homework?" The girl at the center asked. "I...uhhh...I..finished yours and I didn't finish mine--" Dahyun gave the papers to the girl at the center. "Awww...I don't care about your homework, four eyes." The three girls laughed at each other. "What a loser..." the girl at the center said in a whisper-tone.

Dahyun sighed in defeat as she enters the classroom. "So, this will be your assignment--Oh! Ms. Kim. Good morning." The whole class laughed at her as the professor crossed his arms. "SILENCE! Didn't I said that I don't want any of you to be late in my class." The professor  said. Dahyun gave a apologetic look. "I'm sorry...I..I won't do it again, sir." The professor leave the room as the whole class is still laughing because of her.

Dahyun sat at her sit as she noticed a paper saying: "FOUR EYES SUCKS!!". Dahyun crumpled the paper and throwed it inside her bag. "I hate this school." Dahyun hid her face with a notebook as she fell asleep again.

-

Lunchtime. The bell rings as she wakes up from her heavy sleep. She went into the cafeteria to buy food. But these three girls didn't want Dahyun to be eating peacefully. "Ohh...the smarty FOUR EYES is heree." The three girls laughed together as the other students watched them. "Please, just...leave me alone." Dahyun said as she moved the tray. "Aww poor FOUR EYES." The girls are having fun of embarrassing Dahyun from the other students.

The girl at the center poured the water on Dahyun's head. "Ohh how ridiculous, you should've died." The three mean girls left the cafeteria. Leaving Dahyun on her knees. "They're right...I should've died." Dahyun whispered to herself as she picks up her glasses and wiped it. Dahyun ran through the comfort room and fixed herself.

Dahyun walk out and she saw the principal's office where new students goes. "Hi, Welcome to the school Ms. Minatozaki Sana! I'm glad that you pick the right school." Dahyun heard the principal's voice as she peeked at the corner of the door. "Uhh....le-let me show you the whole school." The principal said as they walk through the door. Dahyun notices it as she ran back to the comfort room. "A new student? They doesn't know that this school is a trash." Dahyun said under her breath.