Shopping done Wrong

"Can we go clothes shopping?"

"No."

"Toys?"

"Maybe."

"Candy?"

"..."

That was how Killua and Alluka's shopping trip went. They decided to walk around playing Pokemon Go when they decided to shop while they were in YorkNew. 

Of course, Killua and Alluka raided the candy store and joked about their future cavities. As they walked along the sidewalk, and Alluka fell into the road. A car came. Killua's big brother instincts came in, and he jumped into the road to save his sister.

The last words he heard:

"Hey, kid, watch out!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Killua woke up in an alleyway. He wasn't sure where he was, or how he survived. Next to him, Alluka lay curled up sleeping peacefully. It wasn't late, in fact it was about an hour to six, according to Killua. Five A.M. Best time to be awake. He looked around. He seemed to be between two stores in a city a lot like YorkNew. He heard some rustling, but it turned out to be a stray cat and Alluka waking up. "Big Brother...? Where are we?" Alluka asked, rubbing her eyes. "I don't know," Killua muttered. His phone vibrated. It was an amber alert.

AMBER ALERT:
TWO YOUNG CHILDREN. 
LAST SEEN: YORKNEW CITY
AGES: 16, 15
SILVER HAIRED JAPANESE BOY
BLACK HAIRED JAPANESE GIRL
KILLUA ZOLDYCK
ALLUKA ZOLDYCK

Great, now they were filed as missing. Killua dismissed the alert and got up.

A young couple walked by, holding two glasses of wine, looking worried. Killua walked up to them, holding Alluka's hand. The woman had spiky blond hair and red eyes. Her husband had spiky brown hair and brown eyes. "Um, excuse us," Killua said, grabbing their attention. "Yes? Are you lost?" asked the woman. "I- er, what country are we in?" Killua asked. The man blinked. "Japan...?" he said. "Japan? Whatever. We're lost. We were shopping, and my sister fell into the road, and I tried to save her, pushing her out of the way, letting myself be run over, but I woke up here. Could you take us to the police station?" Killua asked. "Yes, sure." said the woman, though she seemed to get more worried when Killua mentioned the police.