Zoldyck

Killua stood up almost immediately. "Look, old man! I don't know what you're talking about, but there can be other Zoldyck's in the world! Don't automatically assume we're assassins!" he yelled at Toshinori. "Killua! Sit down!" Alluka yelled, but it wasn't Alluka. It was Nanika. "No! He'a jumping to conclusions!" Killua protested. "Killua! Sit down!" Nanika said again. Killua sighed and sat down.

Nanika calmed down. "Big Brother, we can trust him," she said. Killua sighed. "We just met him, though. He's not even on the police force," Killua said. "That's true. But Mr. Tsukauchi trusts him," she said. Killua shrugged. "Fine. We're from the Zoldyck family. But if you tell anyone, I'll kill you faster than you can blink," he said. "I'll take your word for it," Toshinori said.

Tsukauchi led the two back to the couple. "Killua, Alluka, this is Mitsuki and Masaryk Bakugo. Just recently, their son was kidnapped by villains. Since the Amber Alert said you two were from YorkNew, we can assume that you've shifted into another world," he said. "What do you mean?" Killua asked. Mitsuki sighed. "One of our son's kidnappers opened a rift to another world just 10 minutes before we saw the two of you. The rift is closed, but a notorious group and some assassins made it through. They're the Zoldyck Family and The Phantom Troupe. The Amber Alert is enough to tell us you two are Zoldyck's," she said.

"Whatever. We're not going back to them anyway," Killua said. "But they're your parents, assassin or not," Masaru said. "All the more reason to avoid them. Listen, you wouldn't want to go back either," Killua said. "But-"

"THEY KEPT ALLUKA ISOLATED IN A ROOM FOR YEARS WITHOUT ACKNOWLEDGING THE FACT SHE WAS FAMILY!" Killua yelled, almost screaming. The couple looked shocked. "Come on Alluka. We're going to find a job," he said. Alluka nodded. "Wait," Mitsuki stopped them. "What?" Killua turned around. "We could take the two of you in until everything is sorted out," Masaru suggested. "That's fine," Killua said.

-

"Welcome to our house," Mitsuki said, leading them inside. "Nice place," Killua said, sitting on the couch. "So, can you tell us about your son?" Alluka asked. "Our son is Katsuki Bakugo, a student at UA High School, a hero school. He has a temper and has an Explosion Quirk. Both of those made him a target, sadly. The heroes are going to rescue him, so we shouldn't worry as much. But he could be killed," Mitsuki said. "Oh,"

That night, the four watched the battle. "Who's the blond guy?" Killua asked. "That's All Might, Japan's Number One Hero," Mitsuki said. "The group behind the villain All Might's fighting is the League of Villains- WHAT THE-" Masaru was cut off by a large ramp of ice with three boys flying off it. One had a fake mustache and had blue hair. Engines seemed to be inside of his legs. With him was a boy with red hair and another boy with green hair. The red head screamed something, and a Pomeranian like boy exploded himself up to them. Two other teenagers ran off. "You gave birth to a Pomeranian?" Killua asked. "Pomeranian? Well, he definitely acts like one," Mitsuki said.

The battle raged on, and All Might stood victorious. But, then he deflated. "Mr. Yagi is All Might?!" Killua exclaimed. "You met him?" Mitsuki asked. Killua nodded. "During the interrogation," he said.

-

The door opened.

"WHO ARE THESE KIDS?!"