Chapter 2

Few years later, a song named Dynamite by a band called BTS was on #1 on the Billboard charts. Symere, now a rapper, going by Lil Uzi vert, was fascinated by the record. He went into his room, filled with vibrant wigs and diamonds, listened to the song for the first time. He was astonished.

"Light it up like dynamite!'

Lil uzi swore the music was heaven to his ears. His ears were blessed and he fell at peace. What drew him in was a specific voice. A voice he would never forget. He just had to know about it! So he called up Playboi carti, his best friend. Stars in his eyes.

"Ayo, my mom says you can come over if you wanna sleepover. Also have u heard dynamite yet?"

"Cause I I I'm in the stars tonight!" popped up in his mind.

"Yeah bro it's so fire uziabaeeaw" Carti muttered incoherent gibberish.

"I just love their soft, colourful voices "

"Yeah not gonna lie dude, it's kinda hot and I nutted to the voices especially the one that sings the chorus"

"That's Jungkook"

"WHO?!"

"Jungkook are you being racist right now?"

"NO! I just fell in love with the name"

"I'm actually friends with him I can hit him up for you dude"

"Yo fr?"

"Yeah dude"

"Thanks bro this is why we're besties forever"

"Yuhyuhmystummyhawrt"

Lil uzi immediately ended the call, racing to his $1,299 plus tax with a monthly 100 fee Macbook pro Apple M1 chip with 8‑core CPU, 8‑core GPU, and 16‑core Neural Engine 8GB unified memory to search up who this fruity, delicious man was. He searched, almost scoured, desperate to know who caught his ears and gave it an orgasm. It was Jungkook. There. On google.

" i think i found him. Sqweeeee."

he blushed profusely.

Maybe he took it too far but.. he went on pornhub

*searches up jungkook roleplay creampie*

"Fuck i'm gonna cum"

He nutted, busted all over his bed sheets.

"Sqweehee" he heaved, breathless.

Carti rings up the phone

"Yo I have his number. It's *censored*"

"perfect timing"