Itsy bisty SpiderBaby

Tony was worried about Peter, (though what's new there?), he hadn't answered his com calls in about 15 minutes, which was weird considering the fact that Peter could talk at 100 miles a minute, it worried Tony.

So naturally Tony tracked where Peter was with the tracker in Peter's, (because that's his SpiderBaby), he found where Peter was and started to head on over there, (sue him for caring about his baby).

Tony did find Peter, but he was a bit confused when he first found Peter as he looked like the Peter he knew when Peter was 2 years old, (2 year old Peter was absolutely adorable but he was as clingy as a baby koala bear).

"Petey Pie?"
"Dada!"

Call him weak all you want, but all it took for the whole fact that Peter was at least 13 years younger than he should be to be somewhat ok was Peter to call him Dada, God he missed this stage more than he'd like to admit to anyone, (though the people closest to him probably already knew this little fact, not that he'd like to admit that out loud).

If Tony thought that he was slightly confused about how Peter being deaged, the rest of the Avengers were beyond confused, but he couldn't really blame them as it was against all that they knew science to be, but then fighting aliens from way out of space probably came with unexplainable science and consequences.

"Hey Peter Pan, you ready to go home?"
"Yeah!"
"Let's go home then"

So the team flew home in the Quinjet, like it was a normal flight back home, like there wasn't a maybe mutant toddler that was supposed to be a definite mutant teen on the flight, though Peter was definitely having a blast, (though toddlers will find fun in the strangest of places).

They got to the tower and went straight to the med bay, just to make sure that Peter was actually alright, Dr Cho was even called just to be sure that Peter was actually ok and nobody was telling Tony that Peter was ok just to make him feel better.

"Is he ok Doc?"
"He's ok Tony, he's perfectly healthy"
"He still looks like a toddler"
"He's a very healthy toddler"
"So he still got spidey DNA"
"Why do you reckon that?"
"Asthma had him in a chokehold the first time around"

Peter was ready to bounce off the table, and Tony knew that he would if given the chance to, so Tony just started blabbing on about anything and everything in hopes that Peter would be distracted enough to not jump off the table.

After everything was sorted out medically, he took Peter to the penthouse, as there wasn't much else he could do until the deaging wore off or they figured out how to get rid of the side effects faster.