New York streets are crashing down, my fair Baby

It was just down the street, it's not a big deal, well that's what Peter told himself at least.

Peter was learning to drive, which in itself was fine, but he was nervous to learn in the car that Tony got him, as naturally it was a state of the art car that cost more than most people earn in a lifetime, (Tony wanted to make sure that his Spider baby was safe).

So Peter decided that he first wanted to practice in an older car so that wouldn't be a big deal if he crashed it on accident.

In, one, two, three, you'd think that taking a deep breath would be easy and it not feel like a ton weight was resting on your chest, out, one, two, three.

Peter started driving down the street, with a grip on the steering wheel so tight that he almost got pin & needles in his hands.

A car was racing rand swerving down the street towards Peter, his heart started beating a thousand miles an hour against his chest, he didn't know what to do.

CRASH!, the car was rolling down the road, each time the roof hit the ground, more glass would shatter, that was the last thing Peter remembers before he woke up in the Med bay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony was bored to tears in a meeting that he had no interest in, with people that he had even less interest in, he knows that it's important but he can't bring himself to listen to them drone on and on.

Tony's phone started ring, which put Tony on edge as everyone knew that he had to be in this meeting, though as soon as he saw the caller id, well his Petey-pie wouldn't call without a reason.

"Hello-"
"Mr Stark, your son has been in a car accident-"
"Is he ok?"
"He will need to go to the hospital-"
"I have top notch Medical care in the Stark tower"

So naturally the ambulance was redirected to the Stark tower, as Tony here was Tony fucking Stark.

When Tony walked into the Med bay, he knew that Peter was hurt, (I mean no shit, he was in a car accident), but Tony was not prepared for how hurt he actually was.

Peter was connected to tubes, he looked so young and vulnerable, well younger and more vulnerable than he was, it made Tony's heart ache.

Tony's eye were burning with his tears, his throat tightening so much that it was hard for him to swallow back his cries for his child, his son, but he had to be strong for Peter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter woke up in the brightest white room that he had ever been in, so much so that his eyes stung a little bit from it, but over to his left he saw his Dad there beside his bed.

Tony saw that Peter was awake, which he was relieved by, but panic quickly settled in again when he saw that Peter was in pain.

"How are you feeling Petey-pie?"
"Hurts"
"Where does it hurt Underoos?"
"Everywhere"

Tony had expected that, since that old beaten up thing had thrown Peter around like he was a mere rag doll, but that didn't stop Tony's parental panic from washing over him like waves.

"What were you thinking?"
"That the car you got me was a bit scary"
"I get that it's massive but it would've protected you better than that old- oh, that's not why it's scary, is it?"
"No"
"Oh Pete"

Tony carefully wrapped his arms around Peter as to make sure that he didn't accidentally squash his Spiderbaby.