Author's Note

sooo, let me be clear: I LOVE YOU GUYS. LIKE, REALLY.

i don't rly care how much you've gotten into the story, whether you just finished at chapter 20, 14, or even 3, i still appreciate you guys for giving a chance at my story. you rocked!

but for those who read until the end, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH. you don't know how much you've made these past few weeks so happy for me. for the ones who voted and commented, i love you to bits. i talked to some of you guys and you're honestly the best people ever.

for the ones who read but didn't comment/vote, i love you too! the views for this book is more than i expected, almost to 1000 reads, i think! i just hope that whoever finished reading this book has benefit from it. whether it's about knowing more of ALS or simply feeling more grateful about their lives, take your pick. :-)

anyway, you see what i did with the prologue and epilogue? so the full version of emily's last letter is basically in the prologue, so it's kind of like the beginning of the end. 'the beginning of everything.' HAHAHA.

so, let me know what you guys think of sincerely, emily! was it a good book? did it rush too fast? was the plot predictable? did the characters bore you? what'd you think of the writing style? what was the most interesting of the book? so many questions! i hope you can answer some of them for me! :-)

and oh! pls tell me what you think about the val/devon idea. would it be an awesome story? or would it just be a waste of time? it could really help. :-) 

once again, thank you for the journey! it's been so much fun reading it together with you guys. there are still very minor errors here and there, so i'm gonna go back and correct them. nothing relating to the plot will change so yeah :-)

last but not least, love you! -jei