Author's Note

S Y N O P S I S

Emily Woods may look like your average teenager. She goes to school, lives with her mom, and has a wonderful best friend. Nothing out of the ordinary.

When a new family moves in next door — the Grants — they instantly become a huge part of Emily's life. Considering the fact that she's raised by a single parent who's constantly busy, she finds herself getting into situations with the fellow Grants, whether she likes it or not.

However, one of the Grants gets closer to Emily more than she would like.

Some call it an accident.

Some call it fate.

Emily calls it the worst day of her life.

Because what does he do? He reads her letters — letters that contain her thoughts, fears and a secret.

Emily Woods may look like your average teenager.

She's not.

________________

T I M E L I N E

November,  2 0 1 4   -   March,  2 0 1 5

________________

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E 

This story is not random.

Long story short, a few years ago I made this as my Personal Project — it's this required thing when I was in high school. A project where we have to give something 'back' to the community, but in a personal way where the creator can relate to. Obviously that was writing a book and publishing it on a site like Wattpad.

This was pretty much a big deal for me back then. It held quite a massive part of my grade (and the good news — I actually got the highest score!) 

So thank you for giving yourself the chance to read this. 

This story serves a purpose.