Part--25(hot Romance)

Hii everyone 💓
How r u all doing??

So, this chappy cum part is dedicated to all my lovely readers especially Beautiful-gem
PradeepDeshmukh5
Roshanikhan
being_pvpian
ZiyaInamdar

So, feeling excited for today's part💓???

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Lets's proceed to the story🙏🌼🌼.....

In the morning
Mahir wokes up and sees bela drying her wet hair sitting infront of the mirror, she was looking  so beautiful. Mahir was mesmerized by her😍.

She was wearing a dark blue coloured net saree, her curves were visible a bit, her waist was partly visible.

Mahir slowly goes to her and hugged her from behind. Bela sees him through mirror.

Mahir -- "why you are so beautiful 💖 wifey?"

Bela blushes.

Mahir huskily say in her ears.

Mahir -- "tum bohot... bohot jyada...Sundar lag rahi ho bela...you are just making me mad...i feel like kissing you right now"

Mahir bites her earlobe, bela closed her eyes. Mahir then squeeze her bare waist, she moaned, mahir comes very close to her neck and starts giving watery kisses on her neck, bela moans, now mahir was getting crazy, he starts rubbing his hands all over her bare waist and stomach.

Bela -- "ma...mah...mahir...ji...ye..yeh...ap...kya..ka..kar...rah...rahe..hain?"

But mahir was in his own world. Mahir started giving wet kisses on her slightly visible cleavage. Bela clutches her saree. She pushes him a lil and starts to go away from him but he held her hand and pulls her towards himself and holds her very TIGHTLY. He was intensely gazing at her that she starts blushing hard.

Mahir huskily -- "itna mat sharmao wifey, warna main khud ko rok nahi paunga"

Bela twists her lips to hide her blush.

She was twitching her saree's pallu, now mahir lost his control.

Mahir captured her lips and starts kissing her passionately, he was kissing her softly yet passionately. Bela suddenly opens her eyes and pushes him.

Mahir sees her. Bela was embarrassed.

She was going away from there but he PULLS her and PINNED her to the wall. Bela got shocked and nervous.

Bela -- " ma..mahir ji...mujhe...late ho ...raha hai...pl...please leave...me..please...apko..off..office...bhi...jana hai..."

Mahir -- " shhh! Aaj kuch mat kaho please...kuch late nahi ho raha tumhe agar main office thoda late bhi chala jaunga toh koi problem nahi hogi"

Mahir starts kissing her cheek. Bela again pushes him a lil.

Mahir frowns.

Bela -- " ma...mahir ji...wo..wo...maa...niche..in..intezar...kar..rahi...hogi
Mera...mujhe..kaam..hai..main..niche..ja..rahi..hun.."

She was going downstairs but mahir again PULLS her towards HIMSELF and that too this time very TIGHTLY.

Mahir -- "kaam baad mein ho jayega wifey, maa kuch nahi kahegi woh samajh jayengi ki we need some privacy so u just let me do what i want and just enjoy"