Part 53

#HappyReading
___________________________
2 days passed like this....

Bela was working in the office when Neil came and told her about something.

Neil : "umm..Ms. bela..oops..bela.. congratulations humein deal mil gayi. Today i had kept a party on the victory of getting this biggest deal. So u have to come for sure as you r also responsible for the victory."

Bela : "congratulations Sir..oops..Neil sir. And i will definitely come."

Neil smiles and gets engrossed in his work.

All employees in the office were happy and soon all congratulated Neil and also bela..and each other also.

In the evening.

Bela : "vish yr main kya pehnu? Mujhe kuch bhi samajh nahi aa raha hai..yr I'm confused."

Vish : "wait, let me help you. You do one thing you wear a black saree..see this black saree this is so pretty and it will look superbbb on you trust me."

Bela nods and went to change herself in a black saree. Vish was waiting outside.

Bela came wearing the black saree after 5 minutes. Vish was happy.

Vish happily : "wow bela..you r looking so pretty and hot too."

Bela glares at her and vish laughs.

Vish : "sach mein bela tu bohot sundar lag rahi hai..aaj toh party mein tujhe sare ladke dekhkar pagal ho jayenge."

Bela : "vishakha tu bhi na..kuch bhi bolti hai."

And bela starts doing her makeup. After she was done, she was looking like this...👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Bela left for The Party.

In the party, Everyone was coming. The decoration was so beautiful, so mesmerising that it touched everyone's ❤️ including bela's.

Bela : "wow..kitna Sundar saja hai yeh venue.."

Neil sees her and gets lost in her beauty.

Neil came towards her smilingly. She smiled back.

Neil : "bela you r looking breathtaking. You r looking damn beautiful i must say😍."

Bela smiles : "thank you Neil sir. Waise aap bhi bohot handsome lag rahe hain."

Neil thanked her and both went inside together.

Time skip.....!!!!!

Neil came to the stage and took the mic.

Neil : "ladies and gentlemen...aap sab ka aaj iss jashn mein bohot bohot swagat hai. Yeh jashn humein bohot badi deal milne ki wajah se rakha gaya hai or aap sab se request hai ki aaj jee bhar kar enjoy kariye. Khub khaiye khub masti kariye..happiness manaiye...manayenge na??"