Chapter 10

*smut warning*
(GEORGES POV)

I look at the slightly flustered male in front of me and chuckle. "I am going to introduce you as my b.." I quickly stopped, realizing we are not yet dating.. "what?" Clay spoke, looking deep into my eyes. "As my uh.. best friend" I stumble. "No one knows what you look like so its safe right?" I try to save myself. "Sounds like a plan. But that was not what you were trying to say was it?" He spoke. 'He is onto me' I think. "Well I was thinking I could introduce you as my boyfriend, but that might be-" I try to finish my sentence but get interrupted by Dream crashing his lips against mine.

"I like that idea more" he said, bringing his hands down to my waist. It had been so long and felt my body aching, needing him. My arms travel to his hair and grasp it ever so slightly, I hear him groan at the pressure and it only makes my pants tighten. He slips his tongue in my mouth and presses me against the wall. Passion, lust and love fills the air.
"It has been so long Georgie" he spoke in a low voice. "I almost forgot what you taste like.. but not really" he said. Kissing me again, his tongue exploring every little detail of my mouth. The kiss was much more sloppy as the first, but full of passion.
He pulls away and begins placing soft kisses along my jawline, slowly moving to my neck.
He sucks gently, I can't help but let out a moan. "Hmm baby, you sound so good" he whispers against my neck, I feel his hot breath against my skin as my pants grow tighter. He keeps covering me in hickeys, leaving me a moaning mess under him.

All of a sudden he stops, he looks me into my eyes and spoke. "Knees", my eyes widen and I know whats about to come, or rather, WHO is about to come. I drop down on my knees and start taking off his pants, only the thin fabric of his boxers is left to hide the tent. I start placing kisses through the fabric onto his shaft. "George , stop teasing. Now" he demands, letting out breathy moans.
I hum in acceptance and take of his boxers, I slightly gasp at his length. I place my tongue at the bodem and lick his entire length. As soon as I reach the tip, I start swirling my tongue around it. I feel a hand on the back of my head as he takes a full hand of hair. "What did I tell you about teasing, George ?" He spits out. He grabs my hair tighter as I groan at the slight pain.
He pushes his length into my mouth, "George, just be a good boy and-" his sentence was quickly cut off by a breathy moan. I adjust my tongue against his dick in my mouth and start bobbing my head down. Slowly taking in more and picking up my pace. I groan, sending vibrations all over his body. "George ... I'm gonna-" I take this as a sign to stop. He moans at the sudden loss of pressure and warmth. "You little slut, why-" I quickly get up off my knees and connect my lips with his, "not like that baby" I whisper into his ear. He groans and grabs my wrist tightly, dragging me up to my room. He opens the door and pushes me in the room harshly, "no need to be rough" I tell him.

A grin appears on his face, "but I thought you liked it rough baby?" He speaks. My heart almost explodes out of my chest. He comes closer and I back away, feeling the bed against my legs. He puts his hands on my shoulder and pushes me down onto the bed, "Thats cuz I do" I whisper into his ear. He pins me to the bed, my arms above my head as he starts kissing my neck again, abusing my soft spot as I let out moans. "Your wish is my command" he speaks.
His hands moving to my pants, taking them off along with my boxers. Ge takes a quick glance at my face, and then slowly starts pumping me. I let out loud moans and feel his hand smack against my lips, "be quiet slut, these walls aren't sound proof" He tells me. I quickly nod as he takes his hand from my mouth to my neck, grasping it tightly. "Clay... I'm gonna-" I let out.
He takes this as a sign to stop, I look at him confused. He takes two fingers to my face and tells me "suck". I take them into my mouth and coat them with saliva. He then takes them out of my mouth and puts my legs into the air, over his shoulders. He gets in between my legs and pushes his fingers into me. The pain is overwhelming but I don't tell him to stop. "Whats ur safe word?" He asks, "no safe word, its okay" I tell him desperately, "oh we need one, make one up or I will stop make no doubt about it" he strictly states. I sigh "green for go, red for stop" I mumble, he nods. He starts stretching me, I moan as the pleasure is just absolutely perfect. "Just-" I stumble, my brain not being able to come up with english words.  "Just what baby? Words" he tells me. "Just- ... f..uck.. Just put it..." I can't make up a sentence, "inn" I moan. "Alrighty" he chuckles. He aligns himself with my entrance and looks up to me one more time for consent. I quickly nod and grasp the sheets when I feel his tip being pushed into me,"Ahh- stop! Just wait a second... p..please-" I manage to get out. "Remember the safe word then sweety" he said, "orange for wait" I state, he nods again and looks at me, he is waiting till I say it. Instead I gently push down, taking more of his length. "Damn Georgie" he breathes in between moans. He quickly pushes in half way, making me moan. "And thats only half of it baby~" he states.
I moan with pleasure and he starts thrusting into me. Going at a fast pace, thrusting around, looking for my prostate. He thrusts in and I let out a really loud moan "t..there" I moan. He nods and starts abusing the bundle of nerves, thrusting in with only half of his length. "Deeper! Harder!" I yell. "C..clay" I moan, hearing me moan his name takes enough to convince him. He thrusts in all the way, moaning as he discovers more of me. He keeps thrusting in, going at a fast pace.
I feel his thrusts getting sloppier and more out of rithm. I feel myself getting really close, "Clay, I'm close..." I moan. He takes it as a sign And thrusts even harder and faster, I come all over both our chests, panting and letting out one last moan. But Clay doesn't stop, neither did he reply to my comment about being close. "Clay.. stop!" I moan, feeling tears flood down as I get into over  stimulation, "save word?" He asks me. I consider it but squeeze my mouth shut. He starts going faster and black spots appear in my vision, my legs begin to shake and I let out loud moans, letting him use me to come.
He thrusts in me and lets out a loud moan, coming deep inside me. He rides the orgasm off and takes it out. He collapsed next to me, breathing loudly. "I love you" I whisper, feeling my body ache and twitch in pain. "I love you too George , he tells me. He kisses me on the head and gets up. He walks in the bathroom and comes out with a wet towel, its warm. He starts cleaning me up, telling me how beautiful I am and how good I was and felt. He gently kisses me on my cheek as I feel myself  drift off in a deep sleep.
—————————-
LETS GOO CHAPTER 10! HOPE YOU LIKED IT:))