Part 1

It was 11:00 and Chuuya was exploring the city because he just moved in. Luckily his school was really close to his new apartment. He went down the streets and managed to remember the supermarkets and a small bakery. The ginger's phone rang and he obviously answered the contact named 'father'

- Hey Chuuya hope you like your new home. I'm sorry I know that it is hard for you to leave everything behind, but it's for your own safety. We won't be able to see you the next 7 or 8 months but i've given you some cash for this month in your bank account.

- Alright where will you be going?

- We have some business in the company in France and then we will be buying another building in Italy.

- Sounds good, well if that's all then hope you and mother have a nice day.

*Beep*-*Beep*-*Beep*

Yeah Chuuya was half french and it was obvious because of his ginger hair, his beautiful ocean eyes and of course his accent and actually he was quite good with the japanese if we don't count his french accent. He was part of the so called 'Elite' in other words people with millions and billions dollars in their bank accounts, thinking that they rule the world. The redhead had his own problems of course he hasn't seen his big brother Veralain in 3 years they only facetimed 2 moths ago. He also had short tamper, like really short, one time when he was still in Paris he almost killed 2 boys because they called him girly.

Moving on, his new school was private, obviously. It was a new building well buildings because they were actually 3 buildings. The whole walls were made from dark glass, the fences around the school front yard were black, in the yard they had even a fake lake with a bridge of the top so you can enter the actual building. 'meh i've seen better' he thought and made his way back home.

He explored the area around his so called home and bought himself a dinner and some ingredients so he can have some food in his fridge just incase.

He finally got back and entered the elevator where he spotted a boy with dark hair and eyes. He was at least 10 centimetres taller than Chuuya and wore black T-shirt with red tie and some red pants- shit that was his new school uniform.. Chuuya got in the elevator and pressed the number 8 and noticed that the other boy had already pressed the button with number 7. Chuuya had an awkward feeling so he started to scroll through instagram as the other boy seemed tired. They arrived at the 7th floor the brunette left the elevator and so did Chuuya after couple of seconds.

He walked in his apartament placed the bag with ingredients on the floor and let out an annoyed sigh because there were boxes everywhere. It was 14:00 so he decided to unbox them. After 3 hours his room was done also his bathroom and his dressing room. He moved to the living room where he spend another 3 hours of unboxing it was already 20:00 so he cleaned the kitchen a bit and opened his dinner which he bought earlier. It wasn't something special it had   seafood, salad and for dessert he ate yogurt with strawberries.