Chapter 2

On your way to the audition
It's an audition for Spider-Man 3 and Tom has to help decide the person who will play mj.
You are really nervous and while your in the car your playing with your fingers (you always do that when your nervous)

"Are you ok, you look really stressed," tom asks.
"Yeah kind of I mean i'm going to an audition for Spider-Man 3 how couldn't i," i said a bit stressed out.
"Your totally right but i'm sure you'll get the role," He smirks.
You arrive
"Tom i'm really stressed," you say while getting ready.

"Like i said don't be it will be alright you got this," he says and then walks to the room for the audition.

I had to wait an half an hour before i could go inside and when i finally could go inside i got so nervous that i couldn't talk anymore.
"Welcome, let's start so your name is Emily and your here to audition for mj am i right?" The producer asked.
But i couldn't talk so i was just standing there. But then Tom walked in with his cup of tea and he saw that i was too nervous but he just smiled and after seeing his beautiful smile i just said something and i could talk again.

I started doing the scene and i think it went pretty well.
"Fantastic, that was really great thanks. We are going to decide tomorrow so then we'll call you for the results," the producer said.
"It was great and thank you for having me."

I went to the waiting room to wait until Tom came back so we could go home.
After 20 minutes Tom came to me and then we went to the car and started to drive home.

"You were really great i'm sure you will get the role," Tom said while starting the car.
"I really hope i will i was sooo scared i couldn't even talk anymore"
"yeah i noticed but it will be ok"
—————————————————————
Time skip till the next day
—————————————————————
Today is the day i get my results and i'm totally freaking out. Tom is now busy talking to the producer on FaceTime to decide and when he's done i'll know if i get the part.

After an hour of waiting Tom comes out of his bedroom and he looks really sad.
That just freaked me out more.

"And did i get the role!" i say impatiently.
"And!"
"I'm sorry but you GOT THE ROLE !!!!"
He said happy.
"Omg i'm totally freaking out this is so cool, i can't believe we are going to be in the same movie!" You say while hugging Tom.
"It is really cool, but you had to see your face when i said i'm sorry it was just hilarious," Tom says laughing.

"I'm going to tell everyone"
"And i'm going to ask if we can throw a party," he cut you off.
You both run downstairs and search for them. I heard something in the back yard and i went there and they were all talking.

"And did you get the role," Sam asks exited.
"Yeeeesss," you shout.
"I'm so happy for you this is amazing," Nikki says with a big smile on her face.
"Can we throw a party," Tom asks.
"Yes you can, but don't get to drunk and no doing bad things," Dominic says with a serious grin on his face.
"Omg thanks, this is officially the best day eveeerrr" you say while running to your room to invite some friends.

It's now 9pm and i started getting ready cause the guest are coming in an hour this is what i'm going wear.:

I also added a bit of make up to finish my look

I also added a bit of make up to finish my look. When i was ready i still had some time left so i started scrolling through tik tok. After 20 minutes Tom knocked on my door to ask if i was ready, i said that i was coming I just needed to check how i look one last time just to be sure.

When i came downstairs i saw 4 open mouths. "I knew it i'm showing to much skin, don't i?" I was actually a bit embarrassed i mean there were 3 boys literally staring at me.

"No no it's perfect you look perfect" Tom said with a smile so big that it looked fake. "Thank you that's very sweet"

There was an awkward silence for a moment but then the bell rang so i went to open the door and all the guests are here on the same time, a bit weird but who cares now the party can directly start.

After a couple of hours almost everyone was drunk and i decided to do a speech.
So i started climbing on a table and asked for everyone's attention and then i started my speech.
"Hi everyone, i'm so great full for everyone who is here tonight to celebrate my part in Spider-Man 3, but mostly for the family i got when it was really hard for me, the family that was always there for me when i needed them and i can't thank you enough for that. And my great best friend Tom thanks for giving the best hugs when i need them and much more i love you. Now everyone enjoy the party."

Everyone starts to applaud and i start to bow.
"That was very sweet of you," Tom says almost crying. "I know" i say with a big smile on my face.
We hugged for what felt like forever. I don't mind cause his hugs gave me butterflies in my stomach and i liked them.

"Do you mind coming upstairs with me for a moment i want to tell you something," he whispered in my ear.
"Sure," you whisper back.

—————————————————————
I hope this part is better than the previous one and sorry for changing the time constantly i'm still practicing on my writing skills
Love you 30000
🦋🦋🦋