Chapter 9

We will work this out
And you are going to
be a great mom
-...-
today was the first day of filming the new Spider-Man movie. But also the day Emily and Tom were going to go to the doctor to get blood drawn so they know if Emily really is pregnant.

"Em are you ready we need to go," Tom says knocking on the bathroom door. "Almost just give me one more minute," Emily shouted through the bathroom door. She looks in the mirror for one last time and then walks out of the bathroom. "Do i look ok," Emily asks. "Don't stress we are only going to the doctor." Tom says. "I know but it's also the first day of filming so i need to look good," she says. Emily takes her purse and they both walk out to the car.

Once you arrive at the doctors office Emily starts to get scared again. "Calm down, everything is going to be okay we will make it through," Tom reassures Emily. "i know but it's freaking me out i mean i'm 24 years old i can't have a baby that's just crazy," she takes a beep breath. "and what if i can't handle being a mom, maybe i'll hurt the baby. i'm to young i can't handle it," Emily rants. "Em stop it whatever happens you will be the best mom on this whole world and i will try to be a great dad too," tom says. "i'm sure you will be the best dad," she says. before tom could answer you were called into the doctors office.

(Tom's point of view)

"so what brings you here," the doctor asks. "Well i didn't feel very wel the past weeks i had to throw up a couple times a day, i couldn't sleep at night, i was dizzy all the time and some other things and then i thought that i might be pregnant so i took a test and it was positive. And now i want to check if i'm really pregnant." Emily tells her and she nods her head. "For how long do you think you are already pregnant," she asks. "Uhm 4 weeks i think ,why?" Emily asks. "Well i want to take a blood test and i want to do an ultrasound but for that i needed to know if you are far enough," she says. "Am i?" Emily asks. "Yes you are so we can do that or a blood test, you can choose," the doctor says and types something in her computer. Emily turns to Tom. "What should i do,"she asks. "Well it's your choice but know that a blood test takes a couple of days and an ultrasound not," tom says. She turns back to the doctor. "Then i'll do the ultrasound," Emily says.

the doctor puts some gel on Emily her belly and starts to spread it out. she then starts going over her belly with some sort of machine. After 5 minutes the doctor speaks up. "Okay here you see a little white dot that is your baby." I look at Emily and she has a huge smile on her face. We talk a bit more and then head to set.

(Narrator's pov)
"So how are you?" Tom asks. "Good but i don't know about this whole thing i'm not ready for this," Emily says. "I know it's scary but like i said you are going to do this amazing and that little lima bean is going to have the best mom in the world," Tom says and Emily giggles. "What's so funny," Tom looks at her. "A lima bean?" She asks. "Yeah that's what i'm going to call her or him," he says. She just laughs.
Once they are on set they say hello to everyone and then go to their trailer to switch clothes.

"Tom are you ready we need to go to set," Emily screams. "Coming," he screamed. He walks out of the dressing room sort of thing and gives her a kiss. They both walk to set and read their script for one last time. "Okay today we are going to film the scene where Peter takes mj to the compound!" Antony says. (A/N: Sorry if it isn't correct but the movie isn't out yet so i'm just writing something) they all go to their positions. "Anddd action," someone shouts.

(The scene)
"Are you ready," Peter asks. "As ready as i possible could be i mean i'm meeting the avengers," mj says nervous. "No need to be nervous they'll love you," Peter assures. "I hope so," she says. They walk inside and everyone tilts their head from what they were doing. "Hi everyone this is mj, mj this is everyone,"

(End of scene)

"And cut," the same guy shouts. " okay great job everyone you all have a break while we check the scene," joe says. You all start walking away and then you bump into Sebastian and Anthony. "I'm so sorry," Emily says embarrassed. "It's okay. Hey aren't you that new girl who plays mj?" Sebastian asks. "Yep that's me," she says. Then two strong arms wrap around her waist and she turns her head to see Tom standing there. "Hi how was your first real scene." Tom asks. "Good," she gives Tom a quick kiss and then turns back to Seb and Anthony. "So are you guys together or something?" Anthony asks. Elizabeth Olson comes running up to all of them"Are you stupid they have been friends for as long as they can remember and now they are a couple. They literally said that in an interview,"Elizabeth says. "That is true," Tom says. Emily looks at Elizabeth and smiles "hi i'm Emily," Emily says and puts her hand out. "I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzy," she shakes your hand and then turns back to the boys. "So what i wanted to ask was if Seb and Anthony could help me for a minute i need to tilt some very heavy boxes." Lizzy said. They nodded and followed her.
-
"So how are you?"
"Good why do you ask," she looks at him with confusion.
"Nothing i just wanted to know how it was with the two most beautiful creatures in the world."
"The baby is not even born jet how do you know it won't be ugly," Emily sighs.
"First of all baby's are always beautiful and second if it has your looks then he or she will be the most popular kid in school."
"I wasn't popular." Emily teases. They are still hugging and looking at each other and time by time giving each other a kiss.
"Well that was because you were friends with Haz," he laughed.
"What did you just say about me." You both turn around and see Haz standing there with his arms crossed.

—————————————————————
You probably saw i put this - on the last part it is because i wrote a little different there please let me know which style you like the most.
Pleas comment and vote i really need new ideas.
Xxxxxx