lovely 1

Sitting on the couch in the living room is a girl reading a story on her phone obviously not focusing on the change of temperature in the room nor the pitter patter of the rain, the said girl is now squealing probably to the excitement from what she's reading but what she finally took notice of is her hot boiling kettle producing heat to notify owner its water is ready "oh! I completely forgot"racing to the kitchen she quickly off the gas and took the kettle off the gas, while getting the neccesary need to make her tea while taking out the tea bag she drifted to her thoughts once more 'i knew she wouldn't forgive him that easily he deserves it aaaaahh I can't help it she's so cool and the other "ow " taking her thumb to her lips she on the tap and cool off her hand finally finished making her tea she took it to the couch and sat.
The girl whose name is lu xiaoxia with black hair as light and soft as feather with olive skin color and light pink lips is xiaoxia. "finally I knew he loved her too he was just trying to cover it up " while reading lovely, I love the female lead I don't like those other transmigration story all about the villain taking the position of the female lead while making the female lead a white lotus as they call it just to give the attention to the new female lead and the more annoying it is is when you'll see all the readers taking the villain side well its how they write their story which I won't read but OK "I'm currently reading lovely its about the female lead who I love a lot is going through hardship to become the master of assassin city (Gui hua chan) and currently almost at the end, getting a call from my best friend Lu yao 'hello bestie lu yao always wanted me to tell  her that whenever she calls not when I call she has to do something else, thanks for informing me about the rain 'yeah I know you wouldn't watch the news no matter anyway either way how are you going to compensate me 'ughhh okay I will buy the tickets next Saturday we'll go watch the new Li yitong movie ' awwnnnn your the best I know that you can't bear to see me sad I'll talk to you later dad need help again haoda wo minbai byeee" .
"Can't bear to see you sad and can't take another beating its late what's the time, cut off by my ringtone 'Ma' is it time already 'wei you did not call me today did something happen 'Ma no need to worry I was chatting with lu yao sorry 'ok you scared me 'sorry how's yi gao 'doing good always knowing how to disturb 'haha. After the chat with mom feeling sleepy since its late I put the cup in the sink and washed it and took a shower and went to bed.

This is my new book that I'm writing no update schedule yet but will try to see when I'm not busy and write and I'm a new writer hope you like my story and not forgetting to mention this will be a gxg story bye see u later😘