Where am i?

After telling the good looking skin dude to stop apologizing, and he finally listened to me then I started to notice my surrounding which is 'PURPLE' yeah its purple all over the beddings, the wood the interior design everything is in purple which is weird.
"Manju(Chief) do you need me to massage you" "what! No of course not now can you tell me the way out of here cause I'm awake and I'm not seeing any of you calling my mom and you guys are really weird cause waking up your already in my face literally!"

Taking a deep breath, I don't know why but I'm very nervous thinking something bad is going to happen, while I'm not surprised I'm in a traditional house is because my mom bestie is an opera and traditional or should I say ancient design fanatic and what is really surprising me is that I'm here but not remembering how I got here which is really increasing my nervousness.  Feeling a tug on my sleeves, 'wait!!sleeves  why am i wearing such long sleeves and why is my hair this long!!'
While freaking out the dudes are actually kowtowing and "could you guys leave" while bowing silently they left and not without them giving me a once over which I honestly could care less about.

Running to the purple window I gasped, "what the hell is going on!!" And then the door opened while unconsciously relaxing with the most seductive scent coming from the most seductive lady I would say I couldn't call it a perfume cause it definitely isn't a perfume,  with a bloody lips I call it bloody cause its that bloody and cute button nose but was clashed with such a fierce gaze with her deep black eyes and quite a beautiful skin though her face is quite petite her aura or the way she dresses is quite not petite with her screaming danger I unconsciously stepped back, which I was made to notice by the way her eyes followed my leg and turned to slits.

"Ahh" with a seductive and breathy sigh she says "I was informed that you weren't feeling well while I asked for you is there something your keeping from me? "No" not knowing why but I felt like if I said something else something really bad will and I felt my throat clog while tears were starting to well up in my eyes, she stepped closer which until she reached where I was standing i locked eyes with her and she held my cheek while keeping close eye to eye contact with me "lin feng will be here in a while tell him what's wrong and he'll treat you ".

*slam* I stayed dazed till I heard the door closed then the tears fell for some reason I knew I wasn't at home or anywhere near there its like a gut feeling  and I felt myself to feel terrified  and as I couldn't hold myself any longer I fell, which the tears also did while trying to keep my voice down with my hand clamped to my mouth but I couldn't stop  crying, Where am I?

I'm so sorry I didn't update for a while, I was busy preparing for things cause I'm entering University next year january which I'm nervous and also excited about and anyways  enjoy reading guys 😘 and I hope u guys like it