♥Giving Life♥

“SASUKE COME BACK!!” naruto yelled from there house sasuke wasn’t even 5 feet away from the front door and already his blonde idiot lover needed him. “What’s wrong?” he asked opening the front door to see his “wife” down on the floor a small puddle of water surrounding him “PISS BALLS AND ASS!!” naruto yelled arching his back. Sasuke froze looking at the blonde he had no idea what to do.

“DON’T JUST STAND THERE YOU BASTARD GET ME TO BAA-CHAN!!” the blonde order yelling at his raven lover. Sasuke still in mid shock did as the blonde asked and took him to the hospital were the fifth hokage would be at. “OOOOH...AAAHH!! GIMME THE SPINAL BLOCK THINGY!!” naruto whined in pain holding his back. “we can’t give that too you naruto it’s-” not letting the pinkette finish naruto had grabbed the collar of her nurse uniform “WHY THE FUCK NOT!!” he yelled.

“Naruto please we don’t even know how this is going to play out this is are first time and you're a male none or less” sakura said laying the fox boy down on the bed “GIVE ME THOSE PAINKILLER DRUGS!!” naruto ordered holding his belly “we can’t give you that either” sakura spoke her brows knitted together seeing the pain that showed in her comrades face. “GIVE ME SOMETHING!!” he yelled once more glaring at the pink haired kunoichi.

“OOOOOH SASUKE I SWEAR I’M CUT YOUR DICK OFF WHEN THIS IS OVER!!” naruto cried out in pain thrashing around on the bed. Sasuke was suited him in medica clothing and was in room stood frozen he didn’t know what to do his lover was in pain and was about to give birth to there child and he could nothing but stand there and stare at his crying face and listen the whimper cries of agony he couldn’t feel what his blonde lover felt but he could support him and stay by his side like a good husband should.

“MAKE IT STOP!! MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY!!” naruto cried louder tears running down his face. Sasuke walked over joining naruto’s side he took his hand in his there fingers interlocked and for a moment naruto began to calm down some. Tsunade who was down between naruto’s leg sweat dropped “this is going to work sakura get me the anesthesia were gonna have to cut him open” tsunade spoke to her student.

“Hai!” sakura rushed out the room to get the sleeping drug “c-cut me open” naruto began to sweat and panic he didn’t wanna be cut open like a pig. “Calm down women get it all the time it’s a C-section just relax” tsunade spoke smiling under her mask. Sakura and sasuke looked at her before looking back down at naruto who had the mask on his face and was already feeling  sleepy.His baby blue eyes closed slowly the last thing he saw was his raven lover looking at him with worry and concern before his eyes closed completely.

---

“Naruto” a familiar voice whispered waking the blonde from his long deep sleep his blue eyes fluttered open. Though they were still slightly closed “wake up, dobe” the voice whispered naruto looked up groggily coming face to face with sasuke who had small bags under his eyes. ‘Did he stay here all night?’ naruto thought “don’t you wanna see are son” sasuke asked a small smile on his face.

Naruto nodded his head slowly trying to stand up but fell right back down he was exhausted after all the drug hasn’t completely left his body anyways. Sasuke picked him up bridal style and gently placed him the wheel chair beside his bed and pushed him to the glass window in his room “look there he is” he smiled pointing to a small baby boy with black hair. His eyes were closed he was sleeping peaceful a small cord attached to his hip just to monitor him.

Naruto’s eyes widen some as a tear slid down his cheek. He was happy sasuke and his family was finally complete they were parents now. Now they give all there love to there child all the love they missed out in there young years now that they were parents they would make sure to never leave this kid alone to make sure he has a bright future and won’t have to go through the lone dark path they once fell into.