3

*gottun… gattann… gottunn… gattann…

I’m currently being shaken in a carriage.

Traveling along the highway is full of dangers, we came across a peddler that didn’t seem to be a bad guy, we decided to take his offer so that we can get a ride to the nearest town.

We prepared ourselves in case he has ulterior motives. But seeing that he was just a tired looking oji-san, our concerns vanished. But if something really does happen then I’ll just let Ente-sensei handle it.

「Traveling by yourselves, when you seem to be the same age as my granddaughter, it sure must have been hard on you.」

The Old man says to us, while holding onto the reins of the horse.

By the way, I am sitting right besides the old man. And Ente is being weary behind me.

There are also four other people escorting the two Old People. We didn’t particularly say anything, despite the fact that they’re glancing at us. It seems like they intent to follow their employer’s wishes.

「That’s right, there are many things we don’t know about the area, because we aren’t from this country.」

Temporarily setting up a story that says, “we are clueless travelers, from a distant country.” This way no one will ask why we don’t know something.

I also thought of trying the, “Amnesia girl from somewhere” strategy, but would be impossible because Ente is here. It is after all, impossible to have two people traveling together that actually lost their memories.

「That seems quite hardship, you sisters sure did your best to come this far.」

Well, for some reason the old man might have mistaken us as sisters.

The escape of two beautiful sisters from a distant country. I’m quite sure this old man’s imagination is running wild.

Since I was the only child, I have always wanted to have a younger sibling. If such a cute girl could become my little sister, then I would very much welcome it.

「Jou-chan, remember to be as firm and reliable as your older sister.」

Teh, I’m the little sister! Well, if compared by height, I really am the shorter one. Well even though I look much younger, I am still an adult on the inside.

「By the way, what kind of place is the village we’re heading to?」

Maybe it might be a village name that appeared from the game, [Arms Otome]

「Hnn… it’s Border village, a small village on the edge of the country, you might not have even heard about it, right?」

Border village? It quite resembles Ente’s name, well there’s nothing in relation to Ente there. Are there a lot of villages in [Arms Otome], I haven’t heard of any named Border Village. Anyway, Since this world is similar to the game, which is now a reality, it isn’t possible that there is only a limited number of towns and villages in existence.