Chapter 4

Stopping at Ryan's table, I greeted Lucas, "Hello Lucas."

"Hey there Luna. Good morning." He passed me a smile.

"When are we going to discuss?" I turned to Ryan.

"Discuss what?" He raised one of his brows. "About the project mister." I narrowed my eyes.

"I am not doing it. You do it by yourself." He rolled his eyes. "Fuck even I got it right." Lucas cursed under breath.

"Heyy!! You might care but it is important for me and my grades. I need your help and you will be at the library tomorrow. Sharp at 10." I drew the number on the desk.

Before leaving, I said one last thing to him, "You just don't know how annoying I might get until you say yes. Good luck."

I then headed to the changing room. I have dance class with Emma. I left the tank top and changed into leggings. The whole class has dance lecture right now which means Ryan would be there too. But when I entered, I only could see Emma. None of the trio were there.

"Finally we are started with dance classes for the year!" Emma stated while I settled beside her.

She was fangirling over my fights with Mia. Telling me what all things she did until the tutor arrived. But right behind her, the door opened once again revealing Ryan and his two idiots. I waved at Lucas alone as they walked towards us. He sat beside me.

"I thought you'll are going to skip again." I whispered to him.

"Uh huh, we were going to, but I wanted to see you two dance so I pulled these two with me." He explained in my eyes.

My gaze fell on a bored Ryan beside Lucas. Nothing unusual happening. He is bored or annoyed most of the time. The teacher picked me and Emma for the dance. We both knew what we could person the best. The teacher played the respective song and we did our little dance we choreographed few days back.

We started moving alone the beats. Waving our bodies, sliding our feet, beats and hip swings. Everything was in sync while I could smile on her face too. I did feel a sharp gaze on me. I glanced at the crowd but I couldn't find any one.

"You don't need nothing but a t-shirt!" We both sang together.

Soon the dance came to an end and applause exploded around us. We just went back to our seat while the teacher took over.

"You both were amazing!" Alex complimented.

"You really have some moves." Lucas said.

But my attention was to Ryan. He was surely staring at me but when I caught him, he looked away. After us, few more students danced but we were busy in our whisperings and lame jokes. Ryan is the most feared guy in school but here between us five, he is the most boring person who means no harm. Immediately after the lecture was lunch. We now sit with Lucas and HIS friends. Ryan always makes excuses to push us away but the other two are too clingy.

We were just talking about Alex's years past fracture when a creepy sound surrounded us. Everyone went silent and honestly I was scared. Before I could speak, Ryan got up and pulled out his phone. That is his ringtone?

"It's not a pretty ringtone to hear at night I swear." Emma whispered into my ears.

He came back to the table, "Guys work's calling. Come on get up."

His tone was pretty serious. Are they underground criminals or CBI? What the fuck is with that serious tone? As if robots, Lucas and Alex got up to follow him out. I feel left out now. What is going on? Lucas stopped mid-way and turned back towards us.