4/18/21

4/18/21

Dear Diary,

My parents have officially lost it. They went into my room (without any trouble because, you know, I don't have a door) and started shaking me so hard, screaming for me to say something.

Then, they just dropped me and left.

So, first off, OW. My floor is not carpet! And secondly, what the heck? You don't shake your daughter by the shoulders, drop her on her not-carpet-floor, and then leave!

And, when I went downstairs, Mom and Dad were just sitting at the table sipping coffee and chatting. Normally, this is the part where I would text someone and rant all my confused feelings, but, you know.

Instead, I went back upstairs and searched up "counselors for crazy parents"

You can imagine how it went when my parents got an email from Healthline telling them "it's okay to be worried, but you need to let your children go." Needless to say, my parents aren't all that devastated about my "era of silence" anymore, further proving my "adults are so weird" theory. I'm trying to help them and suddenly, they're giving me the cold shoulder.

If this is their way of letting me go, then they should go back to those Parenting 101 classes. I'm 99% sure there is a rule in there that says "Even when letting your child go, you should still acknowledge their presence so that they can use ASL to tell you that they want a hamburger for lunch."

Love,

A very hungry Eva

Dear readers,

Happy Sunday! tomorrow, we all get to back to school!

Isn't that great! :D

There's nothing better than sitting through hours of classes teaching you about WW1 because that's just gonna look great on your resume.

Elizabeth Yao: Knows what happened in the world's biggest game of Risk

I can see the calls rolling in now

On a side note, I'm looking for banners or a new cover to this story! So, if you have any, feel free to send 'em to me through Wattpad because while my parents didn't break my door, they did break my phone.

:D

Also I finally watched that 5th episode and now I'm going to obsess over waiting for the final episode because these cliffhangers are cruel

And I really thought Shuri would be in it so now I'm super disappointed

Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk!

Love,

Elizabeth