" Different "

(Hi sluts sorry for being inactive:( BUT IM BACK SO ENJOY <3)

" Aria are you okay " i knew who spoke by the sound of his voice. Malfoy.
" I'm fine go away"
" We both know you're not, so what happened?" he said curiously.
" None of your business" i said running off. I quickly went to the bathroom, so i wouldn't have to run up to someone. I was hurt but I was also mad. My hand formed into a fist and hit the mirror. Different shapes and sizes of glass were falling to the floor and my knuckles were left with blood.
My back hit the cold wall, sliding me down to the floor.

I was left alone with my thoughts. I was curious of why Pansy hadn't chased me, but I didn't bother getting up. The image of him making out with that Ravenclaw was continously popping up in my head. The thing is that we were seeing each other during the summer break, that's the reason I'm mad. If i didn't know him, of course this wouldn't be happening right now. I remember him saying how beautiful i was, how 'different' I was from all the other girls he had gone with. He had made me sick by just looking at him.
I stood up from the floor and looked myself through the broken mirror. My cheeks were both a particular red color that matched my bloody knuckles. ' That fucking bitch'  I really wanted to fucking punch the shit out of his face. He deserved it. I rinsed my face with water and left the bathroom.

" Oh my God where have you been, I've been looking everywhere for you!"  "  YOU  FUCKING BITCH YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME" Pansy began laughing, at this point she was on the floor. " Kay I'm leaving, you can clean the floor with your ass" I said and walked off. " WAIT FOR ME" she said while running. I giggled to myself. " Are you REALLY okay though?"
" Yeah Pansy I'm fine". " If you say so.."
We both walked in the Great Hall. I scanned the room, finding Diggory all over that Ravenclaw. Again. I I looked away and saw Malfoy signaling me to sit with him. " Come on " i sighed.

I sat next to malfoy and Pansy sat next to a dark skinned boy. I faked coughed looking at them. " Oh shut the fuck up Aria" Pansy said trying not to laugh.
Malfoy spoke " So uh, are you?". "Yeah I'm fine don't worry". " You su-" Malfoy was cut off by Dumbledore .
" Attention all students, welcome back to another year of Hogwarts but first I want to introduce you to a new student who will be joining us from this year". Shit I forgot I was new here. " Aria Kayer please come forward, so we can sort you into your house". Huh? What house? What was he talking about? I sat up from my seat and stood next to a lady.  I could hear a bunch of students gossiping. " Wait didn't her parents die or something?" " Yeah i know, they obeyed the.. You know who"
The nice lady told me to sit onto that small chair. ''Fuck all eyes were on me'
She placed a hat on my head, but the hat started.. talking? What the actual fuck. " The hat was mumbling some things but ny ears were buried by the sound of the students judging me.

" SLYTHERIN " the hat said.

What? The table with the people that wore green clapped and Pansy got up from her excitement, jumping up and down. The nice lady spoke again. " You can go sit at that table darling" she said pointing towards the table with Draco and Pansy.
I sat down and i felt eyes looking at me, i tried finding who it was but there were too many students.
" what happened with Diggory, Aria?"
"I really don't want to talk about this right now"
"Oh okay but he's looking at you in a weird way and that um Ravenclaw is glaring at you"
Oh for fucks sake this was all i needed.

( SORRY THIS IS TRASH YALL)