Pilot pt3

Beverly High School Parking Lot

Olivia's POV

                As I walked to my car I couldn't keep myself from smiling from the thought of spencer and how he wanted my number. As I entered my car I couldn't help myself but to think about how spencer said he took 3 buses to get here today, and that gave me and idea

              While I was on my way home I stopped to get something to eat. After that I entered my empty house while dad and Jordan were at practice and mom was at work. I ate and did my homework then watched Netflix. I continued that until I looked at my phone and saw that their practice was almost over. That's when I rushed upstairs freshening up and changing my outfit to something cute but comfy.

 That's when I rushed upstairs freshening up and changing my outfit to something cute but comfy

 Outfit, hair is out and curly

 After I got dressed I rushed down stairs , Grabbed my phone and keys and made my way to the car. As I'm driving I come to a stop light and I get a call from spencer, I was confused but I was happy so I answered it.

Spencer: "Hey Liv"

Me: " Hey I was just about to call you!"

Spencer: "Oh yea? about what?"

Me: " That's not important , but you called me, so what's up?"

Spencer: " So you remember how you told me to show them who's boss, right?"

Me: Yea.

Spencer: Well I did...

Me: Anddddd!!!!....

Spencer: It back fired badly.

Me: "Oh shi, my bad do you wanna talk about it?"

Spencer: " Yea but I gotta get showered up before I go home , So I call you later."

Me: " Ok but after your shower, go to the parking lot near the football field."

Spencer: Okay, but do you care to tell me why?"

Me: " JUST DO IT JAMES, now go take a shower"

Spencer:" ight TTYL."

Me: " okay bye"

       I got off the phone and just started laughing while being five minutes away from Beverly . Then finally I got there but for some odd reason I started to get nervous but I shook it off. As I exited my car I saw spencer and my stomach instantly filled up with butterflies and I had a huge smile on my face, But I tried to control it until I couldn't anymore do to the cause of us locking eyes with each other. We both had smiles on our faces then walked up to me and we hugged.

"Shouldn't you be at home watching Netflix or eating?" spencer asked me jokingly. " normally but I remember how you said that you took 3 buses to get here, So I thought that I should offer you a ride home, Plus, I've always wanted to see where my dad grew up. " I told him while smiling." so your basically killing two birds with one stone?" he asked " yeah something like that" I said shrugging my shoulders. " well you know you didn't need to do this, Im perfectly fine with catching the bus" spencer told me in a humble voice." And im sure that YOU are , but I don't like the fact that you have to take 3 buses to go to a school full of fake ass rich kids." I expressed to him. " well your not fake are you?" spencer asked me as I try to find away to answer the question." I've done my fair share but that was last year and now im moving on." I told him as he gazed at me. " so are you gonna get in the car or what ?" I asked him jokingly as he headed towards the passenger side of the car. we got in the car and put on our seat belts as I told him to put his address into the gps as he put his Addy in I went through my playlist trying to find a song. " you don't know how to pick a song ?" spencer said to me jokingly as I passed him my phone. " You pick then!" I told him as he grabbed my phone." It's a little old school but I think you'll like it" spencer told me as I pulled out of the parking lot. " well I do love my old school music." I said as we both laughed then California Love by Tupac and Dr. Dre started playing " OOOOUUU, I LOVE THIS SONG' is what I yelled while spencer looked at me in disbelief. " girl you don't know nothing about Tupac or Dr. Dre" spencer told me as I laughed. " Just because im from the hills don't mean I cant get down and dirty when it come to my music" I told the boy from south central L.A. " okay then prove it " spencer told me. " is that a challenge?" I asked him. " sure is " he said " ight bet" I told him with a little bit of spunk added to my  voice. then we both stared rapping in unison with the song.