In my felling pt3?

Olivia's POV

" I don't know why y'all had to wake me up just to watch Spencer play half-ass" Dillon said.

" Aye Language!" I say
" My bad, But am I lying tho?" Dillon said pointing at the field and I look.

" Listen Dillon, imma keep it real with you, your brother is hungover" I told him
" Oh I already knew that which is why I'm mad because y'all woke me up just to watch him play terribly." Dillon said shaking his head and I laughed.

" How about I take you to the comic book store to make up for it?" I asked with a smirk.
" Aight but we have to go right after the game because if we go later , there will be to many people." He said a i nodded.

I was on my phone until I heard commotion coming from the football field. It was Asher arguing with Spencer about something but I couldn't hear them. After a couple of words had been exchanged I saw Spencer head into the locker room.

" Hey stay here, I'll be back" I told Dillon with him nodding.

" Spence, what happened out there?" I asked and he looked at me furious.

" Did you know?" He asked.
" Did I know what?"I asked.

"Did you know that they were gonna haze me?" He asked and I got mad.

"Are you serious right now" I said and he stood there looking me dead in my eyes.

" I literally had to babysit you after I picked you up from party!" I said yelling at him a little bit.

" from the trying to have sex with me to the having to carry your body which is like two times my size into a car and into a house. And sticking around to make sure that you're OK! And I did all of that just for you to accuse me of knowing that they were going to haze you?!" I say angrily.

" Liv I-" Spencer said before I cut him off.

" no I'm going to speak and you're going to listen. Now don't you ever talk out the side of your neck and associate me with any of the decisions that my brothers stupid friends decide to make because that has nothing to do with me." I say stepping to him and getting in his face.

" Aight, I won't . And I'm sorry about accusing you of something you had nothing to do with." He said looking in my eyes and my face softened.

We're still looking at each other, but this time we have the feeling of lust beaming as from our eyes. We both started to lean in but got interrupted by the sound of my dads voice.

" Spencer, you in here?" My dad yell and we stepped back from each other and I sat on the bench.

" yeah coach" Spencer said then looked back at me for a quick second.

" Ok... I'm- Liv what are you doing in here?" My dad asked.

" I was just checking up on him because I know the the tension between him and the team or should I say Asher is kinda intense right now." I said to my dad.

" okay, well thank you but I think I got it from here."

" okay dad. bye both of you." I said walking out of the locker room and headed to the bathroom really quick.

After I came out I saw Spencer leaving the locker room a couple of seconds after my dad.

"Hey"
"Hey"
" So are you good?"
" Yea but Im still a little iffy about the whole situation"
" that's fine, we'll I'm about to got get Dillion."
" OK but can I tell you something that I do know for sure?" Spencer said while hugging me from behind
" Yea what is it."
" Sober or not, we've have some serious sexual tensions between us." He said before quickly kissing my cheek and running away.

" Shut up!" I yell, then go to get Dillon

                             To be continued
_________________________________

Hey guys so as you can see I finally posted another chapter of the story sorry I haven't been writing I just have been going through some things and plus I have to start getting ready for school and other things and I've been pre-writing a new book for you guys that will be coming soon or later on this week and it's a like one shot/imagine book so basically you could drop ideas and all of that stuff so I'll write it.

How do you guys feel about the tension between Spencer and Liv??

Drop ideas below⬇️