5. Trust me

Your words can bring tears in someone’s eyes. Tears of happiness or tears of sadness.

Manik’s words were like a small cube of ice on her burning heart. She smiled and pointed towards a bridal dress looking into his eyes. His eyes followed her hand and wiping her tears, he said, “We’re buying that.”

After payment, they came out to join their friends. Not for once, her eyes left his face which he was aware of.

“Let’s go to the food court. Everyone is waiting for us!”, he took her to the food court where everyone was waiting for them. Looking at them, Cabir said, “Wuhoo! Our star couple is here! Come here, bhabhi! Sit with me!”

Nandini looked at Manik for his permission who nodded, but she took his hand and tugged lightly. All smiled on her unnoticeable gesture which brought a tint to his cheeks.

All looked at him with naughty eyes which clearly told him that they’re about to pull his leg, badly, but he gestured them not to do anything.

"Aapko kuch chahiye?", He asked her to which she looked down and continued to play with his fingers. All had a smile on her cute gesture.

With his index finger below her chin, he made her look at him, "Tell me!"

She stood on her toes and whispered in his ears, "Washroom!"

He smiled as she chose him to ask and said, "Chailey!"

"Guys! We'll join you!", He said to his friends and about to move when Alia asked, "Manik! I'll take her!"

"But Alia!", He tried to object but she assured and said, "I'll take her! Come, Nandini!"

Nandini looked at him, who cupped her face and assured her, "Trust me!"

Alia and Nandini were coming back when Alia realised that she left her mobile inside. She told Nandini to wait and went to take her mobile.
Nandini was waiting for her when a man dashed to her. She closed her eyes as she expected to fall down but found herself in someone's arms. As soon as she felt someone's touch on her waist, she stood on her toes.

Nervously, she looked around and fidget with her dupatta.
"Hi, beautiful! I'm sorry for the clash!", She looked at him but immediately looked down.
"May I know the name of this beauty!",. He asked and tried to hold her hand to which she stepped back.

"No!", They turned to find Alia standing there.

"Seriously Aryaman! For once do not flirt! You know she's Manik!", She said and asked Nandini, "You okay?"
Nandini nodded and all moved towards the table.

"You know me, Alu! I was trying to mingle with her!", Aryaman said on the way.

"Single ho jayega tu! Mat kar koshish!", She laughed and joined others.

Manik stood and took Nandini's hand, "You okay?"

She looked at him and said, "Aapko kuch batana hai!"

He nodded encouraging her to continue, she looked at Aryaman and told everything.
Manik smiled knowing her discomfort and asked, "Did you feel uncomfortable?"

She looked at him with teary eyes which was enough for him to know her discomfort.

He turned to Aryaman and sternly said, "Aryaman!  No flirting, no touching to her! She's not okay with all this!"

"But bro!", Manik couldn't let him complete, "No means no!"

Cabir found things heating up so he said, "Bhai sab thik h toh khana kahye? Bhuk lagi hai!"

Nandini sat beside Manik all the time looking down as she was feeling bad for Aryaman who was silent after Manik's warning.

Manik entwined their fingers and blinked at her assuring that it's ok.

After food, they decided to go back. All left in other cars while Manik took Nandini to drop her.

As they reached, Manik opened her side of gate and said, "Kal aaunga apko leny! Chaliyega na mery saath?"

She smiled and nodded which made him smile.

He kissed her forehead and helped her get down.
"Ek tofa du?", He asked her to which she nodded. "Ankhein band karey!"
She closed her eyes and found his lips on her right cheek then left cheek.
"Chalta hu!"
She was happily shocked.
He was about to go when she said blushing, "Suniye!"

Turning he answered, "Sunaiye!"
She gestured to bend down which he obeyed and whispered, "Ankhein band karey!"

He was surprised but obeyed her and found her lips on his cheeks.
Before he could register anything, she ran inside leaving a blushing Manik behind.

Manik said as she ran, "Taiyaar rahiyega! Iss tofey k baad jyda duri nahi sahi jayegi!"

Nandini stood behind the main door and smiled at his words. She peeked as he ruffled his hairs and went away.