I Know What Boys Like

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Jesse and Kurt sit down as Lauren stands in the front. "You were amazing." Quinn said to Jesse with a smile. "No..." Jesse said to her and she looks at Kurt. "We were amazing." Jesse said to her making Kurt smile at her while Will walks to the front. Jesse can see that Lauren looks awkward standing in front of the room. "All right. Let's get right down to it. Starting us off and making her New Directions solo debut, Miss Lauren Zizes." Will said to them making everyone clapping for her. "So, uh, what are you gonna sing for us, Lauren?" Will asks her. "Here's how I see it. I know I'm the hottest bitch in this joint." Lauren said being cockily. "If I was a country, my flag would be a big fist giving the world a finger. And this would be my national anthem." Lauren said and she nods her head. "Oh-kay..." Will said and he walks over to Sue and he sits down next to Sue. "Puckerman. Grab your guitar." Lauren said to her, Puck gets up and does what he's told. "Tina, Brittany... ready?" Lauren asks them and the two girls get up and stand behind Lauren. "Great, awesome, super cool." Lauren said to herself. Lauren does a little humming noise, watching Brittany, making sure that her backup dancers are in their places. "Okay. Two, three, four." Lauren said and the band starts playing.

Lauren 
I know what boys like

Lauren sings with her eyes closes while Brittnay and Tina dance behind her. 

Lauren
I know what guys want
I see them looking

The teens look around at each other, confused and unsure what to do.

Lauren
I make them want me
I like to tease them

Lauren opens her eyes making Jesse feel sorry for her.

Lauren
I know what boys like

Jesse sees Puck mouths something making Jesse look back at Lauren.

Lauren
I know what guys want
I know what boys like
Boys like, boys like me

Jesse sees that Lauren gains some confidence and overcomes her nervousness. Her newfound courage brings out her usual sassy, confident self.

Lauren (Brittany and Tina)
I see your sad now
(I will let you)

Lauren sing with more confidence

Lauren (Brittany and Tina)
Sorry I teased you
(I will let you)
This time I mean it
(I will let you)

Lauren slaps Brittany and Tina's butts and she walks over to Artie.

Lauren (Brittany and Tina)
Anything you want
(You can trust me)

Lauren motorboats Artie making Jesse jump a little. 

Lauren (Brittany and Tina)
I really want to
(You can trust me)

Lauren walks away from Artie who looks cross between horrified and the happiest man alive making Jesse laugh a little.

Lauren (Brittany and Tina)
How would you like it
(You can trust me)

Lauren walks over to Puck who puckers his lips. Lauren comes in closer before pulling back.

Lauren
Sucker! Hahaha

Lauren sings and she walks back to the front while everyone cheers for her.

Lauren
I got my cat moves
That so upset them

Lauren sings while walking over to Jamey. 

Lauren
Zippers and buttons

Lauren sings while taking ahold of Jamey's shirt pulling him closer to her.

Lauren
Fun to frustrate them

Lauren sings while moving away from him making Kurt put his arm around Jamey while his siblings look at each other. 

Lauren
They get so angry

Lauren sings while sitting down.

Lauren
Like pouty children

Lauren sings while doing hair flips.

Lauren
Denied their candy
I laugh right at them

Lauren sings while walking over to Brittany and Tina.

Lauren
I know what boys like

Lauren sings pushing pushes Brittany to the floor.

Lauren
I know what boys like

Lauren sings while pushes Tina to the floor making Jesse laugh a little. 

Lauren
Boys like me

The song ends and everyone claps and cheers for her. "How freakin' hot is she?" Puck said to the club. The teens all get up and surround Lauren, applauding her first solo while Will squeezing Sue's shoulder.