PROM

Jesse Outfit 

Jamey Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Everyone was in the choir room, Jesse was talking to Kurt and Sam waiting for Jamey, Sebastian, and Blaine. "Prom is coming up." Sam said to them. "Yep, I have my dress ready." Jesse said to them with a smile. "Ooooh, what color is it?" Kurt asks her while playing with Jesse's hair. "Blue." Jesse said to them. "Is that Blaine's color?" Sam asks her. "I think so." Jesse said to him making Kurt put his arms around her. "You need to know this." Kurt said to her while putting her closer to him. The boys walk into the room as Jesse falls off the chair making the boys run over to her. "You okay?" Jamey asks her and the boys hear Jesse laughing her ass off. "Do she eat sugar?" Blaine asks the brothers. "Maybe when we were not looking." Sebastian said to him and Blaine helps Jesse up while the brothers give a hug to their lovers. "Blainey!" Jesse yelled while giving Blaine a hug. "Hey, Jess." Blaine said to her with a smile. Lauren, Santana, Brittany walk into the room. "I've been to Ann Taylor Loft, Filene's Basement, and, like, six Forever 21s and I can not find a dress that fits. I'm gonna be forced to make my own dress for prom." Lauren said to the two girls. "Don't. You'll seem poor." Brittany said to her. "You're up for Queen, you can't make your own prom dress. Prom is like our Oscars. It's seriously, like, the most important night of our lives." Santana said to her as the three girls sit down. "What about getting married?" Lauren asks her. "Oh, you can get married as many times as you want. You only have one shot at your Junior Prom." Quinn said to her as Will walks to the front and writes on the whiteboard in the choir room 'PROM'. "Alright, guys prom." Will said to them. "Please tell me we're not doing songs about prom." Sam said to him. "Nope, we are the prom. Figgins has asked us to perform." Will said to them. "Let's do Run Joey Run." Rachel said to them making everyone in the club gives her a skeptical look. "Now, I know this isn't ideal with Nationals coming up, but we really don't have a choice. And, we could really use the money. But I know that prom is a special rite of passage. I want to make sure that all of you guys get a chance to enjoy the dance, too. So we're gonna stag at the performances so that each and every one of you have a lot of time to dance with your dates." Will said to them making everyone nod.