Platform 9 and 3/4

Lily had arrived at Kings Cross Station, and ran into the brick wall leading her to Platform 9 and 3/4. She couldn't wait to be back at Hogwarts. Marlene, Dorcas, Alice and Mary had entered before her to go get a compartment and some candy.

Lily walked towards the Hogwarts Express, watching all the other students waving goodbye and giving their parents hugs and kisses. Lily looked down and started to walking forward, when suddenly, she bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sor-". She looked up to see James Potter standing there.

James Potter was a pure-blooded arrogant and snobbish, yet cute and handsome Gryffindor, who always had girls clinging over him. He had messy, jet-black hair that he always played around with. He didn't have eyes for any girl apart from Lily Evans. During lessons he would always stare into her bright emerald green eyes. And when he wasn't around her, he was with Sirius, planning the most bizarre and attention seeking ways to ask her out.

"Oh, Hello Evans," James smirked, winking at her.

"What do you want Potter?"

"Remember your the one who bumped into me."

"It was an accident."

"Oooo what's this," James asked, snatching the book out of her hands.

"It's a book, you Toerag, and can I please have it back."

James completely ignored her and read the title, "O.W.L.s," and he looked up at her, "Why are you already studying for the exams when we still have months left?"

"I wanted to at least start studying," Lily replied, grabbing the book back from him.

James winked at her and started playing with his hair; making it messier than it already was. Lily just rolled her eyes at him and saw Sirius walking towards them. Just great. Lily knew she needed to get away from them before there was trouble. But it was too late, he had already arrived.

"Hey Lilu, Hey James," Sirius said.

"Hey mate," James replied, smirking at him.

"Hey Black, right, I'm gonna go find the girls now," Lily blurted out, trying to get away from them.

"Oh ok, see you at Hogwarts then," Sirius replied.

"Bye Evans," James said winking.

"Bye Potter, Bye Black," Lily smiled, walking towards the Hogwarts Express.

Lily had stepped into the Hogwarts Express, and had walked through the corridor, and finally found the compartment with the girls, and she sat inside and joined them.