-*~ Chapter 1 ~*-

Haechan POV:

I walked down the hallways of the school and headed to my locker.

I opened it and got the things that I needed for my first class.

(A/N I don't use lockers so I'm sorry if I get something wrong).

I walked to my classroom and sat down in my seat and waited for the teacher and other students to arrive.

I got my book out and started reading while waiting for more students and the teacher to come.

Jeno's POV:

I kissed Jaemin and Renjun goodbye then walked as slow as I can to my first class.

I entered then took my seat, which was next to the school's pretty nerd.

I saw he was wearing something cute today.
He was wearing a white and pink shirt and skirt, pink and white knee high socks and a pink bracelet that said 'FullSun' and I found it really cute.

I didn't even realise the teacher came in until Haechan tapped my shoulder and pointed at the front.

I sighed heavily and began listening to the teacher.

Although I'm known as one of the bad boys in the school, I still have good grades but sometimes I skip classes. But you can't blame me, I skip maths, ethics and science. They are the worst subjects ever.

3rd person POV:

Haechan was copying the notes written on the board when he felt a hand on his thigh. He didn't think anything of it and continued writing, ignoring the hand on his thigh.

He tried his best to ignore it but when he felt the hand go higher, his breathing pace fastened.

He looked beside him and saw Jeno smirking at him, he turned back to the board and copied the last words and when he was finished he leaned back against his chair and sighed deeply.

His breathing hitched and his face turned red when Jeno rested his hand right on his crotch.

The teacher turned to him and asked if he was okay. He said he was fine and just needed to go to the bathroom so the teacher let him and he rushed to the bathroom.

After a while, the teacher asked if someone could check on him and Jeno offered so he walked to the bathroom.

He opened the bathroom and heard moans coming from one of the stalls.

He knew it was Haechan since they were the only ones allowed to use this bathroom.

He knocked on the door, which startled Haechan, and hoped that Haechan would unlock it.

To his luck, Haechan unlocked the stall and stepped out of it. He had his head down and didn't dare to make eye contact with Jeno.

Jeno: Look at me Haechan

Haechan ignored him and kept his head down.

Jeno: Haechan. Look at me.
He demanded in his deep ass scary voice.

Haechan slowly lifted his head and his eyes instantly met with Jeno's dark orbs staring right at him.

Haechan: Y-yes?

Jeno: Haven't you misbehaved quite a lot?

Haechan didn't speak.

Jeno: Answer me.

Haechan: N-no

Jeno: Wrong answer baby..

Haechan looked at Jeno with wide eyes.

Haechan: B-but aren't y-you, Renjun and Jaemin d-dating..?

Jeno: Hmm yes but that doesn't mean I can't have you

Haechan blushed and looked down.

Jeno walked towards Haechan slowly and lifted his chin up with his finger.

Jeno: You listen to me when I'm talking to you, okay?

Haechan nodded.

Jeno: Now after school you come with me, okay?

Haechan nodded again and they left the bathroom and headed back to class.

*time skip after school*