-*~ Chapter 2 ~*-

*time skip after school*

~

Haechan was about to go to Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin until he heard his name being called. He turned around and saw Chenle and Jisung running towards him.

Chenle: Hyung!

Haechan: Yes Chenle?

Chenle: Are you busy today?

Haechan looked at the norenmin couple and they were looking at him with a stern look.
He gulped and turned back around to Chenle and Jisung.

Chenle: Ohhhh okayyyy, Jisungie Haechan is busy right now so we'll hang out with Doyoung and Jaehyun hyung!

Jisung: Okie

Haechan was very flustered, his whole face red.

Chensung walked away and Haechan turned to the norenmin couple. He took a deep breath and started walking towards them.

Jeno: Hi baby boy

Haechan: D-dont call m-me t-that

Jaemin: Awww why nottt?

Haechan: I-I don't k-know..

Renjun: Let's go to Jeno's house

Jeno: Okay- wait why mine?

Renjun: Cuz you have bigger bedrooms and they're very useful especially for right now

Haechan looked at Renjun with wide eyes.

Haechan: What d-do you m-mean? How are they useful right n-now?

Jaemin: You'll see, now let's go

Haechan nodded a little and followed the trio.

They arrived at Jeno's house and entered it.

As soon as Haechan closed the door, he was dragged to a room and thrown on the bed.

He looked around and saw Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin staring at him with lust and hunger.

He blushed and looked away.

He's eyes wandered everywhere apart from theirs.

Jeno: Baby..dont you think you've been a bad boy?

Haechan didn't say anything.

Jaemin: Answer him prince

Haechan: Y-yes..i-ive been a b-bad boy...

Renjun: Mmmm what do you think you need? A reward or a punishment?

Haechan: P-punishment..

Renjun: Mhm good boy

Jeno: Now strip for us Haechan obeyed and started taking his clothes off then laying on the bed, his back facing the sheets.

(I'm sorry but I can't be bothered to add the smut part so pls don't come at me and if u can just imagine it or something).

*the next morning*

Haechan POV:

I woke up and tried to get up but I couldn't. I looked at what was stopping me and saw Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin sleeping soundly, their legs and arms tangled with each others.

I carefully untangled them from me and got up.

As soon as my feet reached the floor, a sharp pain was felt in the lower half of my body.

I fell to the ground and cried silently from the pain- well tried to at least.

I felt someone rubbing my back and I looked up to see a worried Jeno.

I put my arms up, wanting to be carried, and he picked me up so I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

Jeno: What's wrong baby? Did we go to hard on you??

Haechan hummed and nodded his head slightly.