27: wife material

217-393-6200
hey, my names juliette
i'm interested in the room you have available, i saw the advertisement you had up
i've got the first 3 months rent ready upfront

tracy
hi
i'll talk to everyone else and get back to ya
can come take a look

"ay, i got a text" tracy said. "okay...and" i said, not sure what his point was. "oh, like about cody's room" tracy said. "ohh, who?" i asked. "some girl named juliette" tracy said. "well, bring her over" gus said. "wait, is that okay?" gus asked me. "that's fine, let tracy have her" i said. "she says she's got 3 months of rent to pay upfront, sounds like she's serious" tracy said. "well that's nice at least" gus said.

tracy
u got the go ahead if you wanna come over later
everyone should be here

juliette
okay cool, 7 work for you guys?

tracy
sure
see you then

tracy seemed to be handing the situation, gus and i just let him. apparently gus kind of made an executive decision that i could move in so he was giving tracy some equal freedom back.

"do you think she knows like who you guys are?" i asked gus, "no clue, we didn't really advertise it. just first names" he said. i didn't want gus, or anyone else to be getting used for fame. "unless one of us like immediately despises her i'm just gonna let tracy handle it, i don't care that much. we'll be out of here soon enough" gus said.

"okay, love you" i said. "love you, do you wanna order food tonight?" gus asked. "yeah i really didn't feel like cooking anything" i told him. "what do you want?" gus asked me. "you pick" i told him, i didn't really care.

-

liked by aspendelgad0, fish_narc and 7848 others 👤aspendelgad0 lilpeep being in love or whatever, it's kinda coolcomments aspendelgad0 ur kinda cool internetgirl wife material if i've ever seen it fish_narc stop being so cute and in love i can't ...

👤aspendelgad0
lilpeep being in love or whatever, it's kinda cool
comments
aspendelgad0 ur kinda cool
internetgirl wife material if i've ever seen it
fish_narc stop being so cute and in love i can't handle it
-
gus and i sat on the couch in the basement, we'd tidied it up a little bit so it was actually pleasant to be in and more homey. not just a crappy couch, music stuff and concrete floors. i laid across gus' lap on the couch, we heard someone knocking on the door upstairs. "must be her" i said. i could hear tracy's footsteps pound across the floor upstairs.

you could hear them walk across the main floor, then the basement door creaked open and he brought her down. "this is downstairs, this is where all the music happens. we kinda just hang out down here too" tracy told her as they came down the stairs. i examined the girl. she was shorter than i am, brunette and blue eyes. she was pretty.

"this is juliette" tracy introduced her. gus and i both waved. "that's gus and his girlfriend aspen. they might as well get married at this point" tracy said, pointing to us. i smiled at gus after tracy's comment. i held gus' arm while tracy spoke, just incase she tried to get any ideas.

we finished talking, she seemed nice enough. tracy took her upstairs to continue showing her around. "is someone a little jealous?" gus asking, basically having to pry me off of him. "no, never" i said. gus laughed "i think you might be" he said. i shook my head. "she didn't even do anything babe" he said. "i know, just making sure she doesn't even think to try" i told him.

"you're crazy" gus said. "you love it" i told him. "yeah, you're right" he said, hug tackling me onto the couch. it was about another hour until we heard the front door open and close again, she must have been quite chatty with everyone upstairs.

fellow house dwellers

tracy
thoughts on juliette?

cody
mine are no longer valid

ben
she's nice
i'd be fine with her
aspen ur still my bestie tho promise

aspen
better be
and ya ig she's fine

gus
if aspen approves so do i

ben
what a good bf

gus
happy wife happy life

aspen
😘😘

cody
only 1 more week left i'm gonna miss u guys :(

aspen
:(((( visit often pls
bring bella too

cody
of course

gus
better keep making beats!

cody
no shit

-

"what's wrong?" gus asked, slipping his arm around my waist and taking me into the hall, away from everyone else. "i just don't like the change. not thrilled by another girl who could possibly want you, but i also want friends" i told him. "it'll be totally fine babe. i'm gonna miss code too but change in a situation like this is inevitable. she was obviously into tracy too, just be nice to her. i'm sure you can be friends" he reassured me. "i hope so, i'll literally beat a bitch up for looking at you the wrong way" i told him. "let's cool the jets a little asp" he said, rubbing my back. "but i'd literally fuck you in front of any girl who thought they wanted me" gus whispered in my ear. "that's bold, and you're telling me to cool the jets" i said.

i'm honestly not quite sure why i was so worked up, i was just really protective over him. maybe i was just covering up my insecurity from past events in the relationship but at least he knew i was loyal. he'd certainly brought out a feisty side in me i'd never experienced with another guy before. gus brought me back into the kitchen with everyone, we all poured a drink and lit a joint to enjoy our last couple days as our little family we had going on here.

a/n
sorry for slower updates today, kinda feeling like trash more so today than the last two days