𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I am in my room listening to MGK while On Pointe is playing on my tv. I am sitting on my bed sewing a new pair of pointe shoes. 

❝I'm in the business of misery
Let's take it from the top
She's got a body like an hourglass, it's ticking like a clock
It's a matter of time before we all run out
When I thought he was mine, she caught him by the mouth❞  I sing as the beggining of Misery Buisness plays. 

I start sewing the ribbon about an inch from the waist seam. It took me about 7 minutes to sew it on. I put the string throught the needle and made a knot. I started sewing the second ribbon acroos from wear the first ribbon was. I looked up at the screen when they started talking about Nutcracker season and kept sewing. 

"cyka blyat" I cursed in Russian when the needle poked me in the hand. I looked down to see blood coming out of my hand. 

"TATUM COME HERE" I screamed loud enough for my sister to hear. 

𝐍𝐎𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕: 

"TATUM COME HERE" I heard Delaney scream. Tatum already had left to go visit her boyfriend Ty. 

"I'll be right back just stay here" I said to them and they nodded. I ran up the stairs to Dely's room. I knocked on the door. 

"Come in" I heard her say. I opened the door and she looked up at me. Her face dropped. 

"NOAH" she screamed putting something down and jumping off her bed running to me. 

"Hi Dely" I said rubbing her back. She had her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist. I felt her softly crying into my neck. 

"I missed you" I said to the younger girl. I sat on he bed with her still on me. "Oh bubba don't cry" I said hearing her sobs get louder. 

"don't leave me again" she whispered and it broke my heart. I couldn't stand seeing her this sad about me leaving. 

"Bubba I don't want to leave you. Maybe you can come back to LA with me when I leave" I asked and she nodded. She rested her head on my shoulder.

"I have a ballet competiton in LA next weekend but all this week and next week I have rehearsals" she said quietly and I nodded. 

"I missed you so much bubba" I said leaving a kiss on her forehead. "I missed you to buggy" She said and I rested my head on her shoulder. We sat like that for a few minutes while MGK was playing in the back. 

"Bubba look at me"I said and she looked up at me. "I brought Blake and Bryce with me" I said and she nodded. 

"Come here I'll give you a piggy back ride if you come downstairs and meet them" I said and she nodded. 

She got off of me and I stood up. She stood on her bed and jumped on my back. She rested her head against the back of my shoulder and started crying again.

𝟒.𝟏𝟖.𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏