𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Noah left his room and walked down the stairs with me on his back. I was still silently crying into his shoulder while he was rubbing my leg. When we got to his room he opened the door.

"Okay, I'm back" my brother said to the older boys. "who is that?" Blake asked. I knew it was Blake because I have watched Sway Life and occasionally I'll watch one of their vlogs.

"This is Delaney, my little sister" he said smiling and I looked up at them. "put me down"I whispered in his ear and he nodded. He placed me on the ground carefully.

"Hi" I said shly. "Hi Delaney" They said and I smiled. I looked down at my feet and moved to stand in fifth position.

"Want to go live" Bryce asked and the boys nodded. "We can go live in my room and Delaney can stay with us" Noah said and the boys agreed. I ran upstairs and got my new pair of pointe shoes and the things I needed to finish sewing them.

Bryce decided they would go live on his account on Instagram. Noah told the boys to not say that I was his sister and to say that I was his best friend instead. They set up the live while not starting it. Blake, Bryce, Noah, and I were sitting on the couch in that order.

I started sewing my shoes when they started the live. I had my head leaned on Noah and you can barely see me.

"What's up fuckers" Bryce said when they started the live. "I'm here with Noah and Blake and we are in Arizona visiting Noah's family." He explained.

"We are gonna get to know each other so first what are our full names?"

"Noah Timothy" my brother said first.

"Bryce Michael" Bryce said.

"Blakes is Robert" Bryce said, making Noah laugh.

I started to zone out and focus on finishing my shoes.

"Can anyone speak a different language?" Blake asked and they shook their heads.

"I can" I said and they looked at me. "What language?" Bryce asked.

"Russian" I said and they looked at me like I was weird. "No way can you say Bryce is a bitch" Bryce asked and I nodded.

"Брайс-стерва и все еще любит Эддисон."I said.

"That was definitely not just Bryce is a bitch" Blake said and I nodded. I chuckled.

"Yea it wasn't. I said Bryce is a bitch and still likes Addison" I said and the boys bursted out laughing.

"I mean I think she's right." Noah said.

"What are you doing Laney" Noah whispered in my ear, wrapping his left arm around my neck.

"I'm sewing a new pair of pointe shoes" I said quietly and he nodded before placing a kiss on the side of my head. I finished the first shoe and started on the second.

"Oh shit guys" Blake said, getting our attention. "That was in frame" He said and I mentally cursed.

"Fuck end the live" Noah said. Bryce nodded and finished off the live. I got up bringing my stuff with me and went upstairs to my room. I was scared I knew Noah was going to yell at me. I heard footsteps running up the stairs after me.

"Really Delaney Ryan now everyone is going to think I'm cheating on my girlfriend" Noah said slightly loud following me into my room.

"I'm sorry Noah I didn't think that it would" I said scared looking down at the floor.

"Whatever I now need to go tell my girlfriend that I was with my clingy little sister and that I wasn't cheating on her." he said and I tried my hardest to cry.

"I'm sorry I didn't think I was being clingy" I said and he shook his head.

"Don't ever come near me again." he said and I nodded looking down. The door slammed shut and I bursted out in tears. I turned my light off and just laid in my bed crying.

"Baby what's wrong? '' Momma asked as she climbed into my bed. She grabbed me and held me. She stroked the hair out of my face.

"Noah told me I was being clingy and never to come near him again after we accidentally got in frame on Bryce's live" I said through sobs.

"Oh baby that boy can't live without you. He loves you so much and I hope you know that. He literally calls me during the day to make sure you're safe." She said and I smiled. She kissed my head and I slowly fell asleep.

𝟒.𝟏𝟖.𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏