Original Sin. (Season 2 Finale)

- The Stealthy's POV -

The pretty little originals have figured out my real identity and now I'm extremely desperate to make a move. A move that would shake the table. Well, I am in the school. Stalking down the hallways in my favourite black hoodie. I reach their room and excitement builds up in my system as I bring out the needle filled with Vervain. I walk into the room and see her writing a poem while listening to music in her airpods.

Ugh, she is always writing them crap poems. Why can't I ever catch her in the act of her sins? I mean, I kinda did and made her hate Louisa. Which was so funny and liberating to see the school be scared of Britney Salvatore. I thought that would've been it for Britney and she would've stopped trying to track me. But nothing stops the youngest Salvatore sibling...

But this might! Hehe.

She takes her AirPods out then she gets up from her chair and looks round the room with a confused look on her face because she sensed me. Oh no. Good job I have cloaked myself so she can't see me. "Jack is that you?" She asks me.

This makes me chuckle inside. Of course it's me! I mean who else would it be? Your dead brother?

"You better expose yourself or I will rip your heart out!" She threatens me. I reveal myself and she shows her vamp face as she vamp speeds towards me but before she can snap my neck, I inject her with Vervain. Britney passes out and collapses on the floor. A smile creeps up on my face when I see her laid on the floor. Helpless. There goes her perfect plan and them defeating me. I walk over to her body and pick it up bridal style. This is going to be fun.

After I am out of the school. I put her body in the trunk of my car. Then, I grab my burner phone and take a picture of her passed out body. When I have done that I send the picture to her family and friends. To show them that making plans to bring me down just makes me pissed off and this is what happens I'm afraid, not.

I look at the time and see it's 3:30 in the morning. It's devils hour. Perfect. My favourite hour.

8 HOURS LATER:

- Damon's POV -

That is definitely not the text I wanted to wake up too. My little sister being kidnapped by Jack. Ever since I got that text this morning my anxiety has been reaching unbelievable heights and I feel so uncomfortable with the fact that my sister could be going through hell right now.

It's 11:33 in the morning right now and all of us, except Caroline and Josie, are in the main hall. We are trying to come up with a plan to get Britney back and take down Jack Whitmore. Him taking my little sister against her will as angered me beyond relief and now I want payback. I felt this way when father took Britney when she was 14. She came back so traumatised. The thought makes me slam my hand against the table I'm leaning on.

The group look at me and then I say with tears in my eyes "We need to find her." I gulp then I continue "She's helped us through so much and we can't lose her." I point at myself "I can't lose her!" I shout in fear. I've already lost one sibling and I can't lose another. It'll break me. I have already lost her once and I'm not gonna make that mistake again.

Hope is playing with her Mikaelson necklace with a worried look on her face. She looks up at us all and says "Remember when the Black Widow took her and she was at the crypt? What if she's there?"

"I'll go and have a look." Sebastian volunteers. I can tell by the look on his face that he is not taking this very well. A tear falls down his cheek and he quickly wipes it off. He shakes his head and says "I can't believe this." which makes Lizzie stroke his back to reassure him.