Chapter four

(Outfit above^^^)

The sounds of waves crashing against the lower ship filled my ears when I had woken from a restless night of sleep.
I turned on my back and looked to my right and realized that I was alone.

I sighed and got out of bed before going over to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Walking onto the main deck I looked around at the crew members with a scowl.

"Morning Vallory". Gil smiled at me when i walked over to Him and Harry.

I glared at him and he cowered.

"Wake up in a bad mood or something?" Harry smirked as he leaned against the pillar Ben was tied to.

"I dont know, I feel like something is gonna happen". I mumbled and he put a hand on my shoulder.

"History is going to be made, that's what's going to happen". He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Coochy coochy coo". Harry taunted as he tickled Ben's chin and I pulled a face.

"How's it feel to be a king now eh?" Harry said and I rolled my eyes.

Harry let out a chuckle before circling the pillar and standing on the opposite side of Ben.

"Give it a rest Harry, give it a rest". Uma said pushing Harry away from him.

"We don't want damaged goods". She sighed as she sat down on a crate.

"You said I can hook him". He argued and Uma have him a look.

"I said at noon". She warned and he sighed.

He walked over to Ben and swung a pocket watch in his face.

"Twenty more minutes". Harry smiled as he read the watch.

"That says eleven thirty". Ben corrected.

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through". I smirked as I leaned against the railing and he looked down.

"She's not my girlfriend anymore". He mumbled and I looked over at Uma who had an amused look on her face and Harry let out a chuckle.

"Leave us alone Harry". Uma ordered not looking away from Ben and he groaned.

"Nineteen minutes to go now". He whispered by Ben and I scoffed.

"Go". I ordered and he walked away. I walked over and sat next to Uma as I rested my hands behind me.

"I get that you don't deserve this". Ben clarified and Uma let out a dry laugh.

"This island is a prison thanks to your father". Uma spat.

"And dont pretend to look out for us. Because there's no one looking out for us... it's just us". I told him looking at Uma.

"So this isn't your mom's plan. Isn't that her necklace?" Ben asked Uma.

"My mom doesnt care about me either. Well not unless she needs someone for the night shift". Uma scoffed looking out to sea.

"Ouch". Ben commented.

"I don't need your pity". Uma spat.

"No you certainly don't ". Ben sighed looking over at the docks.

"You guys are very resourceful ". He mumbled and Uma gave me a look.

"I don't see you tied up". Ben said looking back at Uma and she laughed.

"Alright, let's trash talk Mal". I said getting up and walking to him.

"I'd rather talk about you two". He said and I looked at Uma with raised eyebrows.