Chapter six

"Hey my love". She smiled as she walked out the water.

"What the hell was that back there?"I yelled as I pointed towards the boat.

"A plan to get to you and bring the barrier down". She answered confused.

"Uma, that was our plan. You decided to go out and do it by yourself". I yelled.

"Because our original plan backfired and got you taken away from me instead". She yelled back.

"That's not the point Uma. You made me believe that you fell in love with Ben over that stupid plan. That hurt me... a lot". I yelled as my voice began to crack.

"Do you honestly believe that I would fall in love with anyone else that wasn't you? Do you trust me that little?" She screeched.

"You don't even trust me! So no Uma I dont know what I believe in". I cried.

"What are you talking about, of course I trust you". She scoffed.

"Really? Could you have trusted me enough to actually let me do this on my own?". I asked.

"Not only do I trust you Vallory, but I also know you. You wouldn't have done it because I saw the look on your face when you wandered around Aurodon earlier. Even when you were with Mal and the others. I knew that you wouldn't have come back to the isle". She yelled.

"Of course I would have Uma, because you were there. I would never leave you". I cried.

"Neither will I Val.  That's why i came after you, even if my plan backfired again, which it did. I had to see you again, even if it was one last time". She admitted.

"I don't belong here Uma". I cried and she walked up to me and brought me into a hug.

" I thought you wanted to be here?" She asked confused as i clung to her chest.

"Me too, but these people aren't like me. I feel so uncomfortable and misplaced without you or Harry or Gil". I answered.

"I'll always be here Val. No matter which side of the barrier we're on". She said ,kissing the side of my head.

"Uma, if they catch you here, they'll arrest you". I sighed pulling away.

"I know. I'll stay beyond the barrier. But promise me you will visit me when everyone is asleep". She asked.

"You want me to stay here?" I asked confused.

"Its the only way I'll be able to touch you". She shrugged.

"Okay". I smiled.

Uma cupped my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss.

Uma pulled me towards the water without breaking the kiss and I sighed.

"Uma, my dress will get wet. Mal will get suspicious". I mumbled against her lips and she smirked.

She reached around me and unzipped my dress before pulling it off my shoulders and letting it fall to the sand.

"Problem solved". She smiled and I rolled my eyes.

She reached towards me and pulled my naked body against hers as she kissed me.

She reached behind her and pulled her dress off just as we were waist deep in the water.

Uma grabbed my thighs, making me wrap them around her waist as we made out in the ocean.

"I love you". She mumbled against me lips.

"I love you too". I sighed as I kissed her again.

______________________________________

YOU DIDN'T THINK THIS WAS THE END OF THE STORY, DID YOU?