WARNING//NOTE -- READ BEFORE ANYTHING

I'm going to be quite blunt about this because I don't know how it will turn out, but let me just say that I wrote this as thanks for you guys supporting me and my fanfictions, you guys don't know how much it means to me. It's truly a blessing to have people like and cry and smile about things I write.

However, since there was a light shone onto the mature parts of Wattpad, I had a hard time trying to find myself to write this. Lemons are hard to write for me because it's... it's lemons, it's hard to write something that will appeal to people, and you don't want to disappoint anyone.

SO, to this oneshot book, I just want to clarify a few things.

(1) - PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW TO LEMONS OR ARE SENSITIVE TO THE TOPIC OF SEX. BECAUSE THIS ONESHOT/ENDING/WHATEVER THIS IS CALLED IS A LEMON, IT'S ALSO INVOLVING SEX WITH MULTIPLE PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS OR JUST DON'T ENJOY READING IT, THIS ONESHOT IS NOT FOR YOU. LEAVE THIS AND GO AWAY AND READ SOMETHING ELSE. 
I don't want ANY complaints (I mean it) or issues or anything that negatively impacts the book. I warned you all about it, so I don't want anyone to blame me for otherwise.

(2) - I CAN'T REALLY STOP YOU FROM READING THIS, BUT I SUGGEST YOU READ STUDENT COUNCIL BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE, IT JUST MAKES MORE SENSE DESPITE IT BEING A LEMON ONESHOT.
I'd appreciate it if you guys had read student council before this, it's just out of respect that you read the entire thing instead of skipping over to the lemons.

(3) - IF ANYONE REPORTS THIS, JUST KNOW THAT YOU HURT MY FEELINGS.
I have said so many times before, if you are not comfortable with this book in any way or form, just LEAVE. You can block me too if you want. Do not ruin it for other people.

(3A) - IF THIS BOOK DOES GET REPORTED AND REMOVED, THEN THAT'S THE END OF IT.
I really don't want this book to get reported and removed, but if it does, then it can't be helped. I don't want this oneshot in my private or personal drafts, so what you read is the one and only thing written.

This oneshot is a lemon between Reader and the student council, aka Kuroo, Bokuto, Daichi, Ushijima, and Oikawa (sixsome).
WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT ABOUT THIS IS THAT THIS IS NOT GOING TO INVOLVE ANY YANDERE ASPECTS-- IT'S JUST GONNA BE SEX. Let's pretend I didn't make the book yandere just for this one scene because in the book before the endings, (Y/N) fucking hates the student council and wouldn't have sex with any of them, let alone all five of them. Let's just pretend that everything is normal, there is no killing, there is no deaths, and let's just pretend (JUST THIS ONCE) that Konoha doesn't have romantic affiliations with (Y/N) and he doesn't know about this sixsome... SO LET'S PRETEND PLEASE FOR MY SAKE... pls... pls... pls for my sake guys... let's pretend it's a normal student council for once... pls...

Please please please respect each other and myself, I worked very hard for this lemon so if it isn't to your taste, please kindly leave.

So... without further ado.

Enjoy my loves<3