BLOOPERS- NOT REALLY

this was my first take on this ending, and IT SUCKED SO MUCH PLS but it was too much to delete so ima just leave it here

The bedroom reeked with sex. Everyone was all over the place, but (Y/N) was in the center where she was surrounded by five guys. 

Everyone was doing something on (Y/N). The boys had their pants off already, their ties loosened and their cocks practically already bursting with pre-cum. 

Oikawa unbuttoned her blouse hastily, practically ripping it off of her. Daichi unzipped her skirt and pulled those down, throwing it to who knows where. Now she was left in her black thigh-highs, panties, and bra.

Her hair was sprawled, her cheeks flushed, and her arms were above her head as Ushijima tied her wrists with his tie. 

"Leave her thigh-highs on." Bokuto mumbled to his friends, clearly turned on by the articles of clothings. 

Kuroo licked his lips as he pulled out a 10-count package of condoms. He handed everyone two, so it was split equally. Then, Kuroo used his own tie and wrapped it around (Y/N)'s eyes, shielding her vision. 

Ten condoms, five guys, and one soon-to be sore pussy, that was the plan.

The boys whipped their cocks out and jerked it off a little, letting the cum ooze out a bit. How they were so hard and in so much pain, they needed to bust but they only had two condoms each.

No way they were gonna share.

(Y/N) was blinded and tied, her body was completely exposed and to the boys' full command.

"(Y/N) just as you know," Oikawa says, "You can cum as much as you want, we won't edge you or anything."

"O-Okay..." 

The boys before this had a plan that (Y/N) agreed with. She knew she was going to be overwhelmed, but she was ready.

"Up you go." Daichi says as he lifts (Y/N) up from the bed from her laying position to her knees. Now she was sitting on her legs with her hands tied behind her back, a blindfold over her eyes.

"I bet you're soaking down there," Daichi commented, causing her cheeks to redden even more, "It's okay, that just means I don't have to finger you to get you wet."

"I can just enter my cock as a whole now."

(Y/N) sat on her legs, but her knees were spread apart. Daichi had a condom on, and he held (Y/N)'s waist as he thrusted his cock fully inside of her pussy.

"Ahn! D-Daichi!"

She screamed out of pleasure, throwing her head back. Daichi's cock was the shortest out of the five, but it was definitely the thickest.

Daichi began to fuck (Y/N) with his cock, holding her waist and digging his fingers in her plush skin. He grunted, moaning lowly as his cock felt so good mixing with her juices and curves. He had hit her spot a few times, he noticed when (Y/N) would moan sweeter and louder when he hit that certain spot. 

"Mmgh..." she moaned as Daichi hit her sweet spot, "T-There... more..."

"Where are your manners babygirl?" Daichi pulled his cock out.

"M-More please!" she begged for his cock to return to her pussy, and Daichi was pleased.

"As you say, princess." Daichi lined his cock up, waited three seconds for (Y/N) to whimper, then slammed back inside of her repeatedly.

At the same time, Ushijima positioned his cock to (Y/N)'s ass. She felt the cock bump lightly touch her back, and she knew from there that Ushijima was taking her from behind. 

Ushijima grabbed (Y/N)'s tied hands, lifting them up as he now had a full view of her ass. He held (Y/N)'s tied hands and slowly entered his cock from behind, contrary to Daichi who just forcibly thrusted in.

Daichi noticed Ushijima's slow pace, and he slowed down as well, in attempt to match his speed. Ushijima was definitely one who was rough with his touch. 

Ushijima shut his eyes tight, slightly holding his head back as he slowly put his entire cock inside of (Y/N). Once it was all in, (Y/N) was fully stuffed with two cocks inside of her. 

Ushijima adjusted to (Y/N)'s tightness, already feeling like he had to bust. He bit his lip, a loud moan escaping his lips. He held (Y/N)'s wrists as he slowly began to thrust in and out of (Y/N)'s ass.

The way Ushijima gradually sped his thrusts turned (Y/N). His moaning was heard clearly from both Daichi and (Y/N), and he began to pound into (Y/N)'s ass.

Daichi's speed then increased at the same time with Ushijima. Both of their cocks slammed into (Y/N) repeatedly. How the sound of skin slapping practically turned all of them on, how (Y/N)'s tongue hung out of her mouth as she moaned.

Daichi saw her tongue, how it glistened with saliva. He could only grow with more hunger. Daichi then forcibly slammed his thick cock inside of her pussy a single time, a moan erupting from her throat. 

With his cock fully inside of her pussy, he leaned in and inserted his tongue inside of (Y/N)'s mouth. He began to sloppily make out with (Y/N), his tongue exploring her cavern while her's tried to dominate his. 

At the same time while kissing her, Daichi pulled out of her pussy.

Only to slam back inside of it. 

"Ahn!"

She moaned so loudly, tears began to form in her eyes. Even with the blindfold, Daichi could see the thin lines escape.

She felt good, to say the least. Being fucked in the front and behind, while also being kissed and tasted.

"M-More Daichi...!" she moaned when Daichi removed his tongue off of her, and he listened to her.

Her head was thrown back as Daichi's cock entered her pussy for the umpteenth time. This time, she felt Daichi's cock twitch inside of her, which provoked the coil inside of her. 

Daichi and Ushijima also felt her tighten, and they both looked up. 

Ushijima held her wrists as he thrusted in and out of (Y/N). The speed was immaculate, it was so fast and so much to the point where the both of them didn't stop. 

OK, I AM STOPPING HERE BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE THIS LEMON SUCKS, PLS DON'T USE THIS AGAINST ME