ENDING #5

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟓 - 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄❞

A/N; read the fricking author's note before you read this or i'll haunt your ass smh and you won't like that 'cause then i'll write angst just for you every single day and i'm good at writing sob stories

A/N 2; everything here is consensual, and because I don't have a dom's perspective, reader will be a sub! sorry dom readers )-;

A/N 3; I AM DYING I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE...

[THIRD POV]

Being apart of the student council had its perks- who wouldn't want to hang around with some of the hottest guys in the school everyday?

The student council comprised of five boys who reached the tops when they were second years, then given the elite positions when they were third years.

Bokuto Koutarou was the head of the committee, he handled the student community.

Ushijima Wakatoshi was the treasurer, he handled the financial aspects of the student community.

Kuroo Tetsurou was the secretary, he handled all the recordings and organization of the student council.

Sawamura Daichi was the vice president, he basically did whatever the student council president did.

And Oikawa Tooru was the president, he was in charge and led the school to victory and success.

This was basically the general information that all the students knew.

But what they didn't know was that there was an extra member of the student council, (L/N) (F/N).

Many people would think of her as a groupie, given that it looked like a pretty sexual situation. It gave off very lewd vibes, it was one girl surrounded by five boys.

Rest assured, they were all mature though. Contrary to the hushed rumors, (Y/N) was actually just friends with them all and helped them in any way she could. She wasn't indebted to them or anything, she just liked hanging around them. Each had their own personality and their own thing.

Friday night and (Y/N) was supposed to hang out with her best-friend, Konoha Akinori, but he bailed out on her for some unknown reason. Usually when that happened, (Y/N) knew what was up, and that meant that Konoha was basically going to fuck around with someone. She was a bit down, but the student council was always there for her whenever, so she went to them instead.

She sat down on the couch as she was on her phone. She lazily scrolled through her social medias, having the boys' background talk keep her company. She was done with her homework, and the student council was at that moment planning for an event that would occur in a few weeks.

"I say we host a ball," Oikawa said with a smile, "I wasn't here when you guys planned the one for the beginning of the school year, so I say we host another one before graduation!"

"Not another one." Daichi said, palming his forehead.

"We have done so many expensive dances over the year, when you came back especially," Ushijima said, "I think it is unoriginal for us to use it as the last school event before we leave."

"Yeah!" Bokuto agreed.

"You guys are lame," Oikawa said, folding his arms over his chest, "I haven't heard any of you give a suggestion that was original yet!"