Ranboo

[RANBOO POV]

"Hey Foolish!" I greet Foolish, a very talented guy, he builds stuff! "Oh hey Ranboo." He replies turning his head towards me. I skid to a stop so I don't bump into him. "Why're you building so late? It's practically midnight!" I tell him, taking a small glance over at his creation. It looks like a giant version of the disc 'Cat'.

"Well, I kind of missed Tommy, so I decided to build something that reminded me of him." He looks back at the big disc with a faint smile on his face. "Why're you out here?" He asked me, looking back at me. "Oh, its been raining all day, so I couldn't really leave, I let Tubbo use my armor." I tell him, picking some dust off of my sleeve. "Ah, sounds terrible, but, anyways! i'm gonna head off, have fun! " Foolish gives me a smile and walks away. I wave goodbye at him and take off down another way.

I start to slow down a bit, I look to my right and see what was "The Big Innit Hotel"
I let out a small chuckle and continue on my walk. Until, I saw someone walk past a window in the hotel, it was on one of the higher floors. I quickly turn my attention to my movement and stare for a minute. I start heading for the front door of the hotel, still glancing up at where I saw the person. I grab the handles and push the double doors open.

I creep around the hotel, until I finally find the elevator, it is pitch black in here. I rub my fingers on the walls until I feel the button. I push it and a light flickers on in the elevator as it rises. 'Finally, I can see.' I let out a sigh of relief. I hear a ding come from outside the elevator, I get ready for more roaming around in the dark looking like an idiot. But that doesn't happen, the moon lights up the room a bit.

The sight sends chills down my spine as I step out and walk up to the window where I saw someone, or something. I continue staring into the sky until I hear a loud thud come from the other room. My attention immediately turns to that and I sprint over to the noise. I stop at the doorframe and peek in. "What in the world was that?!" I whisper-shout to myself.

"That was me... sorry..." I hear a voice echo to me from behind. "AH!" I let out a surprised scream and spin around as fast as I could.
"Tom-TOMMY?!" I yell, once again surprised.

He only stared back at me while fiddling with one of his sleeves. "Wait a minute..." I look at the jacket a bit closer and realize, "Is that- Is that Wilburs jacket..?" I ask looking up at him, he was flying. He stayed silent and looked down at the jacket. He looked away from the jacket and disappeared into thin air as the sun rose.

Am I dreaming....?