The Egg?(Billiam x reader)

Requested by Forgetboo in my dms. This is gonna be a little angsty as hell and I'm self inserting again cause fack sue :>

(Y/ns pov)

I was talking to my husband Billiam about what we planned with the masquerade and he told me not to worry about the killing part and that the maid and butler will do all the killing. Just as we finished talking Someone we didn't know walked in. He said he was a minecraft streamers. Must be really rich. I check my phone and had a text from my friend Lyaria.

L: Be there soon :D

Can't wait to see you :D

L: I know right it's been forever!

Yeah ^^

Internally it was killing me that the person who helped me get with my husband was coming to my home only to die by my servants hands. Billiam looked and hugged me. I don't know what he has planned for her... But I can't stop her now she's going to be here soon

Time skip

The lights went out... That means it's time all of our friends are gonna be picked off one by one... It's not fair... They don't deserve this... I hid with Billiam and once the lights came back on Billiam went to find everyone and I went to the Egg and talked to it as if it cared about what I had to say. And just leaned against it crying. I talk to the Egg when I can't talk to Billiam and why would I talk to the servants.. I stayed there for hours waiting for the next lights out.. but it never came I looked at the egg confused only to be met with a tall male with red eyes (I have the power to turn the Egg human shut up and take my money)

I looked at the Egg shocked as its hand pets my head silently humming to calm me down "they're looking for you and claiming your husband killed everyone. Don't worry about your friends they're safe you're under my protection and since they are like family to you they are under my protection." He spoke helping me up and walking me to the exit but I walked out with him and found everyone. Explaining who he is and what he does for me and Billiam. Everyone became a bit scared but I explained that he wasn't going to hurt them and instead protect them which made them ease up a bit.

This one sucked a bit ik ik but tell me if you liked it or whatever no

Also ik I'm a simp for a lot of characters but HUMAN BILLIAM HITS DIFFERENT LOOK AT HIM