Ranbutler x Reader

Sorry this took so long to get to but I had no ideas and this took a while so here we go I got this idea from a meme like thing so enjoy.

Also it will be pretty short

Butlers pov

Me and Y/n we walking around the mansion joking about how sucky it would be to be killed in the home you clean everyday. You see me and Y/n both worked for Sir Billiam but now that he has Y/n he only is rude to her.

While we were walking around suddenly the lights go out and we both pull out daggers "I'll meet you back here" she whispered before going off to find someone. Probably the lady who came with one of the rich people. The lady had been flirting with every guy including me. I found the poor person that Billiam tried to poison and killed him before going back to the spot just as the lights turn on.

When we walked into the ball room everyone was arguing over who killed who and who was being suspicious. While they were fighting another Lady about me and y/n's age walked over and grabbed y/n's hair "Beg for your life or I will kill you" she said to me as she pulled out Y/n's switch blade "Oh please don't kill me I'd rather not die" I said sarcastically as she suddenly pressed the blade to y/n's neck "if you don't take this seriously I'll kill her" she said as I stood there in shock "Don't kill her please. She doesn't deserve this...." I say shaking as she suddenly stabbed Y/n in the gut and ran away leaving Y/n to fall to the ground with a scream as everyone ran over trying to stop the bleeding but I was already holding her and holding how the wound crying "Please don't leave me N/n. I can't live without seeing your happy smile or watching you try to always make Billiam happy so please... Please don't go... I-I remember better with you... I just... I-I-I-" I was cut off by her touching my face "It's ok there's no need to speak anymore just continue doing your job (I named the butler Mark I'm sorry) Mark. And remember I'm always with you" she coughed as she finished her sentence closing her eyes slowly. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed gripping onto her now lifeless body crying and gasping for air cause of my quickening breath. They had to pry her from my hands after a while. I swear y/n I will get my revenge on the one that did this to you....

So what did you guys think? Angsty enough? Sorry if it's not I'm not good at angst and stuff like that ❤️ bye guys ❤️