-Stay Silent pt.2-

This might potentially contain spoilers for some story quests of liyue...
So if you don't wish to be spoiled, please proceed wish caution.

Thanks, enjoy! 🐸

_____________

"Aether...Where did you go?-" Xiao looked around the room all confused...

He had heard some rummaging coming from the closet, so he went to open the door. Inside was Aether, who seemed to have fallen and had a bunch of clothes on him. Xiao reached his hand out to lift him up, to which he hesitated to react to.

"If you don't want to come with me, I'll do it alone."

"Oh- No, it's fine I just... I was getting more towels..You know, just in case hehe" He said nervously while holding up some towels to Xiao.

The yaksha grabbed the towels and with his other hand pulled Aether to the bathroom. The water was running, Aether blankly stared at it for a while before suddenly a pair of hands grabbed him from behind. He yelped out and turned around.

"Gah!- Xiao...You're naked."

"Well, you don't usually bathe with clothes on...Or is that a thing mortals do often?"

"N-no I just--"

"Do you need help" He said as he reached over and slowly undressed the blonde.

The other was blushing and slightly nervous, as Xiao took everything off him. Yet, once he was done, Xiao acted like this was a completely normal thing.

"There. Now get in the bathtub."

"You make it sounds so demanding-"

"Yes. I am demanding it and ordering you to get in the tub, now."

"Okay, okay geez-" He slowly got in and sat down, waiting for Xiao... "Are you sure we both fit in here?"

"Of course, just move to the front a little." The yaksha said as he went in, behind Aether and sat.

He started messing around with Aether's braid, playing around with it for a little while. He then grabbed Aether and pulled him closer to him, sort of sitting him near his lap so he could continue playing with his hair.

Aether tried his best not to move, due to the position he was in and where he sat currently, yet after a while of being in this situation, movement began to feel tempting. He would only flinch occasionally to cause some friction, which Xiao caught onto after a while.

Xiao hugged his waist and pulled him even closer, making Aether yelp again. He laid his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes, while Aether was even more tense than earlier.

Xiao would move around, smelling Aether's sweet aroma that smelled almost like some qingxin flowers. He licked Aether suddenly, making the other shiver and move, also making a strange noise Xiao had not heard before...

"Eeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Eh?..."

"Xiao...What are you doing..?"

"You...tasted sweet. And smell sweet.." He licked up his neck again, getting close to his ear.

"Mgh- Xiao...?"

"I want to eat you." He had whispered into his ear, with a hot and dangerously low voice, which made Aether get shivers.

He bit the blonde's ear, then squeezed him tighter while his arms were still around him. The other sighed as Xiao started biting around his neck and shoulders, leaving marks that were clearly noticeable.