●・𝚜𝚒𝚡・●

.·:·. moving in .·:·.

·:·

To no one's surprise, Yeonjun was number one

To no one's surprise, Yeonjun was number one... again. A week had gone by, and Ara had learned that the most feared trainee was just a ball of fluff.

"That's... what? Ninth week on number one?", Huening Kai asked, still hiding behind Ara.

He acted like a little baby when the older was around: Yeonjun really had that scary aura and Kai was a scaredy cat, still.

Well, only around the hyung, because he had made sure to show his joking self when he was alone with Ara.

"Yeah, but you never know...", Yeonjun scratched his neck nervously and Ara rolled her eyes playfully.

"You definitely have nothing to worry about. If someone is debuting, it will be you", Taehyun stated with a small smile.

"Do you think so?", the hyung asked. They were currently sitting at the rooftop after a whole day of practice.

Picnic time, as Kai had named it, was something the mean team did every once in a week or so. They would cook stuff and bring it to share and look at the sunset.

"We know so", Ara placed her cheek on his shoulder and they looked at the skyline. "You have so much talent they'd be losing money not to have you debuting", she explained.