●・𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝・●

.·:·. the sun .·:·.

·:·

She threw the fucking dumbbell to the floor, an angry expression on her face and complete humiliation felt in her heart

There was no way she could do this.

"You need the physical therapy, please", Soobin stated.

"Just leave me alone", she growled and looked as pain flashed on Soobin's eyes. She felt bad for bursting with anger towards him, but she couldn't avoid feeling like a failure.

"Ara–", his tone was soft, and he looked at her with hope instead of anger.

"I don't wanna do this", she crossed her arms. "I'm going to bed".

The girl limped towards her bed and threw herself at it, groaning in pain at the sharp feeling on her abdomen, right where the knife had stabbed her a couple of days ago.

Her fucking leg didn't work and her abdomen hurt sometimes even by breathing, and she felt so useless. There was nothing she could do that would make her feel like she was improving, because she was not improving.

Even when she tried, she was stuck. Stuck holding back the guys, stuck feeling useless, stuck in this place where she couldn't move forward.

"Noona", Kai entered the room after Soobin had left. The room was silent for a while, not one centimeter of her was outside of the blanket she'd put over herself.

"Not in the mood", she mumbled.

"You haven't been in the mood for days", he sat next to her form and rubbed lovingly on her lower back.

Her eyes welled with tears and she let out a shaky breath. She didn't know why, but she thought she didn't deserve them. All Ara wanted to do was to be half as talented as them, yet now she couldn't even walk properly.

Maybe Heerin was right. Maybe she wasn't meant to be with them. Maybe, just maybe, Heerin had made Tomorrow by Together a favor. A favor by making Ara a burden they sooner than later would have to get rid of.

"I think it's time to call Jimin hyung", Beomgyu entered the room carrying a peach flavored tea and Ara's medicine. He wasn't addressing to anyone in the room but Ara knew he was kind of asking for her permission to call her cousin.

She had promised Jimin she was okay. She had even waved goodbye with a big smile when he got a call to go back to his schedule, stating that he didn't need to worry. She didn't think he would need to worry, but now everyone was worrying about her.

She didn't want to drag Jimin into this. Not really, because she was not worthy of the time he would probably set aside just for her. Even if the day had 24 hours, he would make sure to stretch them into 30 if it was necessary just to tend for her.

Still, she had no energy to fight the guys. She just wanted to sleep.

So she did.

"This is not okay", Soobin stated. The five guys were huddled together in the couch, whispering in case Ara had woken up. "She doesn't want to do anything, let alone get better".

"I think she's depressed", Beomgyu replied. Four pairs of eyes fell on him and he just shrugged, not daring to look at any of his bandmates in the eyes. "I know what it looks like... Eunsae... I think we need to get Ara some help".

"We can do as much as she'd let us", Taehyun replied.

"That's true. We can't help her if she doesn't want us to".

Yeonjun sighed. Ara had not even wanted him to cuddle her. She had not allowed anyone in to her room for more than ten minutes, and every time she would lash out on them or just ignore them and go to sleep.

She had promised it was okay, and that this was just a part of her recovery. But it'd been a week since she'd left the hospital and she was still the same.

Wake up, lash out on everyone, close the door and cry –thinking they couldn't hear her but of course they could–, and sleep. And then, the cycle began again.

"But, why?"

"I think she has some things she needs to work through".

"Can't she talk to us?", Soobin tilted his head.

"Sometimes you need someone unbiased to talk to", Taehyun replied. "Someone who's out of your life and who can give you perspective".

"So we'll take her to a shrink", Yeonjun said. "You think she'll like that?"

"Better safe than sorry", Beomgyu replied. "Even more when it comes to mental health".

"Yeah but do you think she'll agree to go? Even if she knows it may be the best for her, do you think she'll go?"

"That's why we need to talk to Jimin hyung", Kai interjected. "Because he's the only one who will convince her to take care of herself".

Yeonjun hummed. It was true, but why did it hurt him to know so? To know that even when he loved her and she loved him, he couldn't be the one she turned to like Jimin was? He wished he could be that for her: a safe haven for whenever she needed to be shielded from the world.

He would always shield her and protect her. Always. And he needed her to know so.

But, as of now, they needed her to get better first. To go back to the Ara they had been missing for a week. Because the girl that was laying in bed in that room wasn't Ara.

Yes, she looked like her and talked like her, but she didn't have the essence. She didn't feel lively and smiley and warm. It felt like a but of the sun had stopped burning, and every part of light that it had stopped igniting was gone forever from her.

They would make and do everything they could to get her fire to burn again. Because she was the sun, and they wanted her to shine. Forever.

I've been missing for so LING BUT GUESS WHAT IM FEELING INSPIRED

-baobab