What comes around.....

Rainn's P.O.V

Today I was bored at home because my mom and this guy have been going out so much now and my aunt works so I decided to go to Indi's cheer conditioning.

"You not just gonna be sitting there so put some work out clothes on." India says tying her hair up.

"Ugh fine. I haven't been working out this summer anyway. " I say.

"Yo I'm leaving in 5 minutes. " Dre yells.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"It felt so good to run again. " I say as we finish the 2 miles.

"Girl I hate this shit." India says going Ham on a bottle of water.

"Yo you must run track or something. " One of Indi's friends Mia says trying to catch her breath.

"Yeah I do back home. But I been slackin." I say.

"Alright y'all just standing around like we not about to stretch. " This girl says.

"Okay bitch chill. " India says under her breath.

I laugh a little.

"Who are you? " the girl sizes me.

"This my cousin. " India says.

"Why she here? This is a closed practice. " she questions.

"Coach said she could come and practice with us. So you can continue with what you were doing. " Indi replies.

The girl rolls her eyes and walks to the front of the girls in lines.

"She's a bitch who think she something because she captain." Mia says.

"But India you Co-captain and you never set this girl in her place? " I ask.

I have no right to call her a bitch because I don't even know the girl. Let her try me or my family best believe I will go zero to one hunnid.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We just finished but football practice was still going on. The coach was like I should be on the team because I'm flexible but I don't live here and don't plan on it either.

"But why don't you just stay here for your senior year?!?!?" India keeps asking.

"Because I wanna be home with my peeps and shit. " I shrug.

"Ugh. But you know you have more family up here and stuff." She pouted.

I just laughed.

She was right but nah. Home wasn't here for me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I just got out the shower and I was getting dressed to chill around the house.

After I was done, I went down stairs into the kitchen to find my mom and some dude hugged up on each other.

I clear my throat and they quickly pull away from each other.

"Hey baby. " my mom smiles at me.

"Hey momma. " I say ignoring the guy.

I go straight to the fridge looking first something to eat.

"Ray this is my friend Harris, Harris my oldest daughter Rainn. " she introduces us.

I give him a head nod and a fake smile.

"You're more beautiful then the pictures your mom shows me." He says.

"Thanks." I reply.

I hate when my mom does this shit. She knows I'm not friendly.

"Well I was thinking the three of us could have dinner tonight. " my mom smiles at Harris.

"We haven't even here a full month yet and you trynna get a new hubby. " I mug her.

"Little girl you will watch your tone when you talking to me. I won't hesitate to smack you. You done lost yo God damn mind." My momma says to me.

I would never intentionally disrespect my mom but she been acting all different and shit.

"Send me back to my dad's. I'm sick of what this place is making you become. " I said leaving her going up the stairs.

I was ready to go home to my daddy. Fuck this place.